[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

I did not have them as they are not in the download on github for AT or installation instructions.

I have added them and it now works great thanks, Zupa, as you are working on this which coin system would you recommend to use as there are many out there?

I did not have them as they are not in the download on github for AT or installation instructions.

I have added them and it now works great thanks, Zupa, as you are working on this which coin system would you recommend to use as there are many out there?

2.0 or 3.0 depending if you like global banks or local storage.

Progress update:

I finished the main logic. Now i will debug the code and test it to see if all works and probably make small adjustments.

Work tracker below:

https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/commits/F-003-Backpack

I think i doubled the amount of code lines for all these extra features.

hello,i have a question.i have setup this mod,but i got this.i see this message from server console"Wrong signature for file I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_code.pbo"

can you help me with this?

hello,i have a question.i have setup this mod,but i got this.i see this message from server console"Wrong signature for file I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_code.pbo"

can you help me with this?

EPoch doesnt need @DayZ

You are launching the game with wrong mod parameters?

EPoch doesnt need @DayZ

You are launching the game with wrong mod parameters?

i had rename the @dayz_epoch to @dayz.the server console shows "Wrong signature for file" when i join.i use Arma.3.Eliteness2.91 to unpack and repack the pbo file.

i had rename the @dayz_epoch to @dayz.the server console shows "Wrong signature for file" when i join.i use Arma.3.Eliteness2.91 to unpack and repack the pbo file.

You don't need to edit the core files. The signatures are there to stop hackers.

You can only edit in the mission file.

sorry,i can not find the fn_selfactions.sqf in mission file.

I advice you to look on the forums here for a 'start to script' tutorial with the basics in. I think someone did one a long time ago. 

I don't have the time to explain you the whole process in detail.

Progress update:

I finished the main logic. Now i will debug the code and test it to see if all works and probably make small adjustments.

Work tracker below:

https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/commits/F-003-Backpack

I think i doubled the amount of code lines for all these extra features.

Zupa F-003-Backpack work selling\buying?, i see only interface and buy\sell don't work ...

Hi dude :D

Can u maybe tell me how can i change it from Coins system to Briefcases ?

i have search them but idk how can i change it :-(

Greatz

NycroX

Apparently you don't read the forum or search very hard, or even the very first post. If you had, you would have read the hundreds of posts and the initial post by Zupa, saying this is only for SINGLE CURRENCY....ie..COINS. Briefcases are part of the gold currency system. Therefor, cannot be used for Advanced Trading. Zupa said several times that he is going to work on making Advanced trading work with gold system also. But, until he completes that, you can't. Feel free to go and edit the code yourself though and make it work.....course if you didnt read even the first post, you probably wouldn't know how to code either. The very first post for Advanced Trading says, 

"First version will support only the following:

• Config traders
  • Single Currency ( ZSC 3.0, Souls Hive 2.0, For 999 change the variable name in the sets at the top.)."   <------------ HERE is your ANSWER

I apologize, to anyone else that had to read this post of mine, if I sound a little rude. Anyone that has spent time on the forums can agree with me that it gets annoying having to answer the same question over and over again in the same forum topic just because people don't take the time to actually read. Answering the same question just makes the forum take way more pages than it needs too, making it that much harder for some one that actually needs help with something, that hasnt already been answered, to get helped.

Sorry that I have annoyed you with it, that was not my intention.
I thank you but still with you for your quick response.

I'll try out your answer something out to make, although I am new to the area and likewise I'll try it.

I beg your pardon, and thank you for that you would like to help me / helped have

Sorry that I have annoyed you with it, that was not my intention.

I thank you but still with you for your quick response.

I'll try out your answer something out to make, although I am new to the area and likewise I'll try it.

I beg your pardon, and thank you for that you would like to help me / helped have

No worries man. I really do try to help people. Some days I should wait to reply until I've drank my mountain dew though lol :) I've been doing various computer programming for years, and even I have a hard time with the code for epoch mods. So don't feel bad if it takes a while to figure the mods out. Although some can be time consuming, most mods are fairly easy to install. The main thing that causes problems is that people think they followed the instructions exactly, only they really didnt because they misread them or something. Give it time, and you'll be a "pro" like the rest of us.

Is there any reason you are not using single currency? It really makes things so much nicer.

Ok, i think i'm done.

Can you guys this test build?

https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/tree/F-003-Backpack

If test are ok, i'll bring it to master for public release.

Be sure to edit the config.sqf for your server. Just overwrite the files you had already.

So added:

• Default currency support ( Can someone test buying and selling an track if the money is calculated correctly?)
  • Item filter
  • Item info
  • Buying to gear and backpack ( Please also good testing on this ).

Only thing left todo but NOT for next release

• Buying / selling vehicles