[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

I have installed this mod following  the instructions exactly. I currently run ZSC/Hive running on Overpoch Cherno. The only other mod that I have installed in Nox's Admin Tools. I cannot get the actions menu to appear when trying to trade. Could I get some assistance in trouble shooting my problem? Thank you in advance. 

I have installed this mod following  the instructions exactly. I currently run ZSC/Hive running on Overpoch Cherno. The only other mod that I have installed in Nox's Admin Tools. I cannot get the actions menu to appear when trying to trade. Could I get some assistance in trouble shooting my problem? Thank you in advance. 

Try disabling your antihack. If it works with the antihack disabled, you know it's the antihack blocking it.

you've got an error in your compiles.sqf.. you're missing a ; somewhere.

and not sure about your safezonecars script but Im pretty sure you can fix the client error

Error position: <s_givemoney_dialog;

by opening your variables.sqf and finding

dayz_resetSelfActions = {

and adding

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;

somewhere below it..

Don't quote me on that Im just guessing without seeing your files.but it wont hurt anything to give it a try.

http://pastebin.com/xHbg51Hu

http://pastebin.com/A92jP25u

I'm not really sure how to add my pastebin so you can see it here. These are the links to the pages.

and not sure about your safezonecars script but Im pretty sure you can fix the client error

and adding

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;

somewhere below it..

Don't quote me on that Im just guessing without seeing your files.but it wont hurt anything to give it a try.

It's amazing how many server admins/owners don't read their own log files. Or, just have such a lack of understanding, that they could not read the multiple lines in the log that said exactly what the problem was...missing a ; (semicolon)....kinda hard for it to work if it isn't even loading the compiles I would imagine. Should use the copy/paste features of editors next time, so you don't miss that last little character :)

Hope you got it working though. If not, post your custom compiles and I'll fix it.

I understand where you are coming from, i was simply stating he doesnt have one. He obviously doesnt know that he doesnt, so I was just pointing that out. Nox (noxsicarius Epoch Admin Tools) is Admin tools - Teleport, spawning, skin change, weather, etc. Best free admin tool there is :) I'm thinking his problem is fixed since he hasn't been back though.

I just started a new server with Vilayer for some family members to play on. I usually run dedicated but I know the issues will be the same regardless. The first thing that I installed was ZSC. Following that I added the admin tools and safe zones from Noxsicarus. Now I am trying to add Zupa's Advanced Trading. I have not edited the compiles at all. I used the one Zupa supplied with his ZSC script. I even re downloaded them and I still get this error. I didn't see it until I read my client rpt because it wasn't showing in the server rpt. It seems that I have more issues than the Advanced Trading not showing up.  

and adding

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;

somewhere below it..

That solved the givemoney issue. Thank you

It's amazing how many server admins/owners don't read their own log files. Or, just have such a lack of understanding, that they could not read the multiple lines in the log that said exactly what the problem was...missing a ; (semicolon)....kinda hard for it to work if it isn't even loading the compiles I would imagine. Should use the copy/paste features of editors next time, so you don't miss that last little character :)

Hope you got it working though. If not, post your custom compiles and I'll fix it.

http://pastebin.com/SR952nvC

OK, confused.com

Installed Zupa1,1 and then Souls2.0 - trading at traders with single currency perfectly and banks.

Added this for advanced trading, everything works except that traders don't actually take money or give money.  They DO check if you have enough to buy though!  Nothing in any battleye filters or the RPT either.  I think I've narrowed it down to a function call SC_fn_remove coins (and the add coins) but I don't believe these are defined anywhere?

Hi guys.
Ideas on how to add a system of logging in this trading system.
RPT file is empty. Stories no selling. Lovers doubling items only catch hands.
Sorry for the bad english.

I know English isn't your mother language, but this line

Lovers doubling items only catch hands.

had me laughing so hard

I need to write in the RPT file for advanced trading:

2015/04/15, 5:50:35 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: Grom13 (7656xxxxx) sold a 200Rnd_556x45_M249 in/at traderСity for PriceBuyCoinsx Coins"
2015/04/15, 5:51:34 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: Grom13 (7656xxxxx) sell a 1Rnd_HE_M203 in/at traderСity for PriceSellingCoinsx Coins"

The normal trading does it as follows, so just edit the variables and such to match what advanced trading uses.

_part_out = (_this select 3) select 0;
_part_in = (_this select 3) select 1;
_qty_out = (_this select 3) select 2;
_qty_in = (_this select 3) select 3;
_buy_o_sell = (_this select 3) select 4;
_textPartIn = (_this select 3) select 5;
_textPartOut = (_this select 3) select 6;
_traderID = (_this select 3) select 7;

_bos = 0;
if(_buy_o_sell == "sell") then {
_bos = 1;
};

if (isNil "_part_in") then { _part_in = "Unknown Item" };
if (isNil "inTraderCity") then { inTraderCity = "Unknown Trader City" };
if(_bos == 1) then {
// Selling
PVDZE_obj_Trade = [_activatingPlayer,_traderID,_bos,_part_in,inTraderCity,_part_out,_qty_out];
} else {
// Buying
PVDZE_obj_Trade = [_activatingPlayer,_traderID,_bos,_part_out,inTraderCity,_part_in,_qty_in];
};
publicVariableServer  "PVDZE_obj_Trade";

The full code can be found in your dayz_code -> actions -> trade_items.sqf

Anyone know why some traders have the advanced menu and others don't?  E.G. At Stary, The vic trader and building supplies guy don't have it... but the doctor and the clothing outfitter does....

Thank you!!!

Forgot to say, I am using the SC with all the fixes Coin script. I just used the PBOs included and am building my server file off of that.

I added this to my server and it works great! But for some reason I'm the only one on the server able to open the menu. The scroll option appears but when they click on it to open the menu nothing happens. Has anyone heard of this and knows a fix?