[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

The AdvancedTrading is not on my scroll wheel....  i just can figure it out... i have zupa's single coin 3.0 

Can anyone figure this out?

heres my Fn_selfactions

_humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
			};
			if(_humanity_logic) then {
				_cancel = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY",_low_high], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false, "",""];
				s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
			} else {

// Static Menu
				{
					//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER: %1", _x];
					_buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true, "",""];
					s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

} count (_traderMenu select 1);
                                _buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
                                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];
				// Database menu
				_buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
				s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

};
			s_player_parts_crtl = 1;

};
	} else {
		{player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
		s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
	};

here's my description.ext

class CA_Progress2 : RscProgressNotFreeze // progress bar that will go reverse
		{
			idc = 103;
		};
		class Name2: RscText // the text on the top-left
		{
			idc = 101;
			x = 0.05;
			y = 0.029412;
			w = 0.9;
			h = 0.04902;
			text = "";
			sizeEx = 0.05;
			colorText[] = {0.4,0.99,0.1,1};
		};
	};
};

class RscTitles
{
#include "ZSC\config\ZSChud.hpp"
};
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "RscDisplayCharacterSelect.hpp"
#include "spawn\class.hpp"
#include "spawn\halo.hpp"
#include "spawn\spawn.hpp"

thank you for your time

Then why doees it tell me to keep that line in there do i have to put the other ZSCdefine line in there?

You need delete one line (#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp") in your description.ext

class RscTitles
{
#include "ZSC\config\ZSChud.hpp"
};
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "RscDisplayCharacterSelect.hpp"
#include "spawn\class.hpp"
#include "spawn\halo.hpp"
#include "spawn\spawn.hpp"

In your fn_selfaction code is correct. Folder "zupa" must be near description.ext..

im now getting this error 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp, line 0: .AT_Zupa_BlueButton: Undefined base class 'ZSC_RscButtonMenu'

Were you getting 

#include "ZSC\config\__ZSCdialogs__.hpp"

mixed up with

#include "ZSC\config\__ZSCdefines___.hpp"

if you can help my ts is tsdal1.vilayer.com:4000

Pass:AOW

Email:[email protected]

Edited by Chanceisboss

Put your

#include "ZSC\config\__ZSCdefines___.hpp"

Back in your description and  then go to your Fn_selfactions and go to this line that you added

_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];

Change it to :

_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "ZSC\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];

That will fix all your issues ya'll are having he has the wrong directory listing on that statement.

The players in game are saying that they dont see the menu when they are by the trader the Advanced Trading shows up but when they click on it nothing happenes? Myself and the other admins seem to be using this fine anyone know a fix for this besides making all of the players admin :) Thanks <3

i added it and got and got this error 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_25.sauerland\zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp, line 0: .AT_Zupa_BlueButton: Undefined base class 'ZSC_RscButtonMenu'

Zupa i have this as well but included it.  Now of course the single coin one and this one conflicted.  So removed this one "defines.hpp" and left the call to the single currency one but still get this error msg.  Do i need to change a path directory in the init or something i am missing.  This looks absolutely amazing and a must have on my server like everything you publish.  Would appreciate any help, had 2 back surgery's lately and meds are really making concentrating a challenge lol.

Well I installed the script and trade, backpack, vehicle.... works fine BUT when I go to my trader building/parts it only show up  the building supplies not the toolbelt and vehicle parts, the menu are empty this is for  stary and klen BUT odd I got it working at Bash, any Idea? Also I got the advanced menu + the trader menu is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks for help

Is there a non single currency version still coming Zupa?

All arma 2 projects are on hold. Currently too busy with arma 3 servers and some private projects and my job and my social life ^^ u gotta keep the girls happy.

IF someone expererienced is interested in continue dev on any of my projects, feel free to contact me.

Merge request on the git is also welcome.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28493-alpha-release-single-currency-30-storage-default-hive-no-global-banking/ 

All arma 2 projects are on hold. Currently too busy with arma 3 servers and some private projects and my job and my social life ^^ u gotta keep the girls happy.

IF someone expererienced is interested in continue dev on any of my projects, feel free to contact me.

Merge request on the git is also welcome.

ill be Happy to help you man im not the best but i not the worst ik what thing goto what and how they work

Well I installed the script and trade, backpack, vehicle.... works fine BUT when I go to my trader building/parts it only show up  the building supplies not the toolbelt and vehicle parts, the menu are empty this is for  stary and klen BUT odd I got it working at Bash, any Idea? Also I got the advanced menu + the trader menu is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks for help

that's becuz you have to install zupa coin i recommend zupa coin 3.0 if you need help with ill help you

that's becuz you have to install zupa coin i recommend zupa coin 3.0 if you need help with ill help you

I installed the same as your link [Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

I had a problem with the safe not saving the coins but I just fixed that buy replacing the lock vault and unlock vault with Zupa's files. I already have those file in my Vector so its working perfectly, everything is saving.

I could use some help from you if you don't mind I know Zupa is pretty busy.

Thanks

I installed the same as your link [Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

I had a problem with the safe not saving the coins but I just fixed that buy replacing the lock vault and unlock vault with Zupa's files. I already have those file in my Vector so its working perfectly, everything is saving.

I could use some help from you if you don't mind I know Zupa is pretty busy.

Thanks

join my ts

Hi,

Does this work with Zupa Single Currency 1.1?

I tried it and I get the issue where there are no coins given. Also if you have coins in your inventory and try to buy using the advanced trading it says you have no money.

I made sure I have the DLL files from here https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyBanking

Also I have the currency set to headshots

I have been trying to fix this for a long time with my limited scripting knowledge,

Any help woul dbe great,

Thanks

Dave