[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

Version 2.1 Released.

Alternative selling/buying system. ( Run default & this one next to each other ).

Supported:

• Config traders
  • Single Currency & Default Currency
  • Selling/Buying everything from and to Gear/Vehicle/Backpack

Not supported

•  No database traders (database traders make your server slow)
  •  No ability to buy or sell vehicles.
What was added to 2.0 
  • Default Currency Supported
  • Item Filter
  • Info display of selected Item
  • Buying to gear and backpack
What was added to 2.1
  • Fixed content display of vehicles and backpacks.

Description

Sell directly from backpack, gear or the vehicle ( close) where you were driver from. Decide which items you sell. Traders will only make it possible to trade the items they accept ( goes fully automatic, so only items they accept will be listed on the left).

You push items to the right to sell, only the items on the right willl get sold.

Safety measurements

• Double checks what was deleted from backpacks/vehicles so that people can not cheat.
  • Can only sell from your backpack and the vehicle were u was the last driver from ( in 30m radius)

Update 1.0 - 2.0 instructions
  1.  Delete your old 'zupa' folder
  2.  Paste the new 'zupa' folder
  3.  Edit the config.sqf to match your server
  4.  Done

Items only show for admins when using infiSTAR AH & Admintools ?!
  1. Update infiSTAR to latest version.
  2. edit config.sqf to reflect your server correctly.

Installation instructions

Code:

https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/releases/tag/v2.1

Install Instructions

0. Drop the zupa folder in your mission file

1. In your fn_selfactions.sqf

Place:

_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];

above

// Database menu
_buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

2. in description.ext, add the following on the bottom

#include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp" // if u don't have it from ZSC
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

3. Add the following exceptions to your antihack if needed

AdvancedTrading

4. Edit the config.sqf to match your server.

Screenshots:

dH1V6hH.jpg

5xa90aA.jpg

Edited by Zupa
Explenation for infiSTAR advanced trading fix.

Looks really promising! Looking forward to it already. :)

Did the epoch trader system inspire you on that?

Edit: I mean the A3 Epoch trade system. Sorry :)

Actually no, (well maybe a bit cus of the user experience) ^^ i just wanted to a gui for trading from vehicle, so i looked at the code of that, but it was messy and not optimised, so i just made it all from scratch ^^)

I'm sorry Csus , i know u were working on something simular  ( without the gui i think).

Awesome work there. Cant wait for the first release. 

How do you always come up with all these ideas? :D

Would it also be possible to buy more items with only one animation, e.g. you want to buy cinder blocks ând have the option to buy "50" with only one animation.

qty would be awesome. this is how I do qty trader

// North Wholesaler
menu_RUS_Commander = [
[["Wholesale",555]],
[
["CinderBlocks","ItemBriefcase100oz",20,1,"buy","Briefcase 100oz","Cinder Blocks",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["MortarBucket","ItemBriefcase100oz",10,1,"buy","Briefcase 100oz","MortarBucket",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["PartWoodLumber","ItemGoldBar10oz",10,1,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","PartWoodLumber",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["PartPlankPack","ItemGoldBar10oz",10,1,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","PartPlankPack",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["ItemPole","ItemGoldBar10oz",10,5,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemPole",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["EvMoney","ItemGoldBar10oz",1,1,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","EvMoney",101] // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
],
"neutral"
];

qty would be awesome. this is how I do qty trader

// North Wholesaler
menu_RUS_Commander = [
[["Wholesale",555]],
[
["CinderBlocks","ItemBriefcase100oz",20,1,"buy","Briefcase 100oz","Cinder Blocks",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["MortarBucket","ItemBriefcase100oz",10,1,"buy","Briefcase 100oz","MortarBucket",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["PartWoodLumber","ItemGoldBar10oz",10,1,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","PartWoodLumber",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["PartPlankPack","ItemGoldBar10oz",10,1,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","PartPlankPack",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["ItemPole","ItemGoldBar10oz",10,5,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemPole",101], // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
["EvMoney","ItemGoldBar10oz",1,1,"buy","ItemGoldBar10oz","EvMoney",101] // Add a comma on the end if you have more entries (array)
],
"neutral"
];

Dont worry, the buying will be almost the same but the >> button will be a text field where u can put in the quantity of the item selected on the left.

Also when you are buying, the items listed on left stay there because it will be the trader his item ofcourse ^^ 

On the right side it will say then -> 10x  30Rnd 5.1

Awesome work there. Cant wait for the first release. 

How do you always come up with all these ideas? :D

Would it also be possible to buy more items with only one animation, e.g. you want to buy cinder blocks ând have the option to buy "50" with only one animation.

Whatever you buy or sell in not matter what quantity, it will only do 1 loop ( the loop is for executing the script in the right way) , this will not be interruptable to ensure the big process running behind it.

idk if its good to release that now, cuz there will be  trader overhaul in 1.0.6.

Can you collaborate the changes? ^^

Cus the current changes are like nihil:

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/player_traderMenuConfig.sqf

+ , i go a feeling epoch 2 will only continue on merge requests and whenever VBAWOL feels like doing something on it ( don't blame him tho, would be 10 times the more fun to work on epoch 3