[Free/Donation] Server-installation and Script-installation Service

Creep

Question

Hello Guys,

lately there have been a lot of server install Services or helpers that were setting up addons and stuff.
Now the most of they were taking fixed prices and weren't really cheap to admit.

Now, there is a large amount of admins that arent skilled enough to set up a server or certain addons, which isnt bad, nobody is able to do everything.
Iam willing to set up servers and addons for FREE!

This means that you DON'T HAVE TO PAY anything (small donations are still nice since its also some work to do, so they are appreciated).
Donators won't have any advantages, if thats not allowed!

Since I am not selling anything, this should be ok with the forum rules :) If any admin reads this, please tell me what Iam allowed to do in detail, when not selling the service :)

But to clear this out:

Iam not going to install wannabe servers, so dont come up and say: " I want to have a server like XXXX" I simply wont even answer those requests. 

If I have set up your Server it would be nice to add a remark in your credits, a simple "Thanks to Senfo/Creep" as a BEC message or welcome message is enough :)

After my job is done, its yours to make the server populated, a well prepared server is a good start but not a moneymine! All the things Iam going to add refer to the BI rules considering Donations.
If you got a long list of wishes, be aware that I have limited time resources and I will have a list when you are about to get helped out.
Again Donations are appreciated :)

Things that I wont do:

I will not setup servers or addons for donator orientated cr*p, admin abuse or unfair gameplay!

Things I am doing for you:

Explain how certain things work:
Refilling and maintaining traders, adding stuff on your own etc. pp.

Server Setup:

I will set up servers on dedicated machines, therefore I will need the servers password (for remote desktop) and a preinstalled arma 2 and arma 2 oa, which shouldn't be the hard part (you will need a steamaccount with arma 2 oa on it)
I wont work with cracked or illegal version!

Onces the server is set up I can also install MySQL and adjust the Firewall settings, also I am going to install BEC if needed.

To the scripting work:

I will install all scripts you can find on the forums, except for Headless clients!
I won't install scripts from unknown sources, I also wont install stolen scripts!

I am able to write little scripts on my own, so some custom stuff is able to be done, if I have time to.

All maps are supported which are in the Epoch mod!
I can create you some fancy Map additions if I have got the time for it.

I can add new traders, and install things like Overpoch and configure them.
I can setup battleye filters and antihacks like infistar, therefor like above, you will need a complete version of them, I know how the AH files look like ;)

Websites

If you got a dedicated server and a domain, I can build a little website for you, nothing special but at least something.

Things you will need:

For Serversetups:
A Server that is running on a hoster like Vilayer, DayZ.st or Nitrado, they are mostly the same! Please be aware that some hosters only allow Missionediting, which means that some mods are unable to install like the Multichar mod or single currency

Another option would be a VPS or Dedicated server based on Windows (If you got a linux server you need to know what you are doing)

For Script installing:

Server and Mission pbo (and access to the arma root files and DLL's)

Time!
Iam not a magician that crafts server setups from nothing in no time!
The more wishes you have, the longer it takes!

Things that are ensured
I am not doing this because I want to earn reputation, I do it for the fun I have in editing mission files, and also I want to learn some more in scripting, don't be confused now, your server will never be an experiment at any time!

I will keep personal data or passwords and delete them after the project is done, you can also change them easily! This data will be only given to me and I wont share it to any 3rd party member!
I wont install backdoors like some antihacks did!
I wont collect data to later do sh*t with your server!
I wont do anything else on your server that is not in connection with the task I have!

If you are interested please contact me in this thread, pm me or add me on steam!

I have got a running TS3 to discuss further details! I will hand out the details via steam or pm! 

Donations are accepted via paypal or steam gifts for example :)

5 answers to this question

Ohh linked my secondary account :S (a retailer didnt worked out well on my main ^^)

add me here:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081729498

sorry for that, my bad :S

Also a little bad thing:

Iam not available until next thursday due to some stress in real life after that point I will give my best to do all the things for you!

(maybe I will be back some earlier but idk if so)