1. idblackdragoon

idblackdragoon

2. Gimmic

Gimmic

• Similar Content

• By kangawroon
      I've tried searching for this for 2 days now, but I can't seem to find it:
      - How do I make the food and drink drop slower on my server?
    • By chi
      I have looked but can't find any info on this anywhere....

I wanted all of my buildables to be set to right click the toolbox. I have it all set up right with 46 items in the drop down menu. The drop down menu will not load and it breaks the crafting window when I load that many. I haven't tried to figure out how many possible entries I can have in the drop down menu without breaking anything, but i did just try to put 4 items in it and it worked fine.
      Does anyone know:
      ---how many entries the menu will hold without breaking
      ---If it is possible to change the max number of items it holds
      ---Or if i just have to make a second right click entry for the toolbox and have a whole other crafting window pop up with a different sets of items?

Thanks in advance!!!
    • By ScaRR
      The color of the markers, like the vehicles marker, is currently white. The problem with this is that when viewing the map with the overlay enabled it is difficult to see the markers because of the light background. This overlay map mode seems to be more responsive in general. Would it be possible to change the color of the markers to something more visible?

• By TheWesternComic
      Some friends and I have recently opened a server and wish to add more bases to the map (Chernarus). 

-We do not need help installing the custom bases but we would like to know some popular ones. We are looking for a set of at least 3 added compounds preferably with loot spawns (series of bases or FoBs).

If you can help us out that would be awesome. 
      Thanks!!

• By Čeh
      As per title - shopping trolley that players could push around like little hobos :) Relatively large capacity (more than motorbike/atv), no engine or lock.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord