New Weapons

LtCookieMobster

I find that having more of a variety of weapons in fact makes it HARDER to find the right match of ammo to suppressor to weapon and enjoy having that challenge while running around with a pistol for a while. I welcome more weapons with less ammo included with the weapons at the cases as a good idea, but not just adding in weapons. The spawn % has to be modified as well as the ammo being a random ammo or removing it and making it a slim chance that the gun comes with ammo in it.

I think that the game is quite balanced now.

Compared to other mods this is the most fun, because in an hour alive, you can be apprximately full equipped and you cand dedicate your next hours to loot rare material or vehicle to enjoy the real game.

Make weapons harder to find, imho, will stretch this time annoying a bit on the long period.

I prefer that all dev's resources will focused on fix/implement the building system and vehicle.

I personally think there should be some more custom weapons from other mods in this mod. Any sugestions?

i would like to remind you Epoch is in early alpha, and The "Epoch mod" is also in the makearmanotwar contest so i am not sure if they can even just "Import" other peoples work. if weapons are to be added it needs to either be official Arma 3 or they have to make the model for the weapons themself.

They have already shown that they can add new weapons, so far the rollins shotgun, the M1911, the multigun and also the ruger but iam not sure about this one, also the hatchet and the chainsaw have been added

I think there should be another assault rifle, cuz every player gets a MX from loot and there are only 3 other assault rifles and they are not really good looking which is a huge part on gun decision.. The F2000 and Katiba are looking really futuristic and the 5.56 weapon is just not powerful enough, compared to the 6.5mm weapons.

Idk if they could add something like the M4 back in, since its a classic weapon ^^

i would like to remind you Epoch is in early alpha, and The "Epoch mod" is also in the makearmanotwar contest so i am not sure if they can even just "Import" other peoples work. if weapons are to be added it needs to either be official Arma 3 or they have to make the model for the weapons themself.

You know its Alpha ???? They are still adding content including more weapons?

I know that it's in Alpha I'm just saying that more weapons would make the mod even better than it already is. Cause I played for an hour today and I already have killed 2 players and got a Lynx and a backpack.