Banned on GTX01

SmokieMcPot

Update, Battleye Extended Controls has a database that logs all kicks and autoban depending on the kick and any server that runs the reporter shares it. so in order to clear this from the reporter database the GTX Epoch owners have to remove the kick. A friend of mine checked his logs and got this info for me

86330b47c1b502eb1fde5f26d84b94e0 -1 BEC : Caught for GameHack 38. Contact Server owners

Still able to play on all other official epoch servers with battleye enabled so its clearly not a battleye ban, just not able to play on GTX01 where the issue originally occurred , 198 hrs and rising in this game and i only really started playing it when epoch was released i was able to get a key from a friend who received 6. just waiting to get back to GTX01 where my team is and hopefully clear this mess up.

your not from the server i was playing on so i doubt you have access to the logs and also im 100% sure the error message you posted was found on google or alike seeing how it doesn't have any information pertaining to me or my steam id. also any cheat detected by battleye is global, not just server sided so i would be banned on all battleye enabled servers not just GTX. so please keep your opinions to yourself and let this issue be delt with accordingly.

Let me break it down for you. GameHack #38. Its detected by this Hex string | 53 70 65 65 64 68 61 63 6b 20 31 20 73 70 65 65 | Transalted to ASCII | Speedhack 1 spee | at this memory location: | 0x51C918 | . 

So you got detected for running CheatEngine in the background. You are right it might not been that it may have been this also:

| GameHack #38 | Any | Report + Kick | FindWindowA(0, "Cheat Engine 6.2") |

| GameHack #38 | Any | Report + Kick | FindWindowA(0, "Cheat Engine 6.3") |

The thing is, I am a server admin for around 2 years now for Arma games. And i know how BE works. So no its not false positive. Man the fuck up and admit it.

Smokey, *anyone who cheats*  will claim they don't. So stating the obvious isn't going to make you innocent.

Also, if you have been hosting servers, you would have known to NOT come whine on a public forum, but contact the admins directly instead.

If they then don't unban you for (in your eyes) invalid reasons, THEN you go public. And post the chatlogs to prove those admins are not worth being admins.

My experience is that when a players comes to me after being banned for #38, they ALWAYS had some cheat engine installed/running, totally unrelated to arma but W/E , BE kicks/bans you for it.

It just confirmes for me that you where caught with your pants down..

believe what you will it wont change anything, just know not everyone is a pos hacker and i cant state much more than the obvious and include as much information about what was happening during the time of the kick. obviously something fucked up and banned me from ONE server, if i had been hacking or had a hack installed and detected i would be banned from ALL battleye servers. So for knowing how battleye works you seem pretty fucking clueless.

Have you ever seen people get kicked by BattlEye for these reasons?

GameHack #<some number>

BattlEye Hack #<some number>

This is part of BattlEye's extended anti-hack features. However, they're for rules that BattlEye isn't 100% sure is an attack on ArmA2 explicitly. For example, running a debugger/memory exploring program in the background is a major red flag indicating someone is trying to root around in memory. But, its presence alone isn't enough to guarantee they were hacking ArmA2 explicitly. Such an event causes a GameHack kick and not a Global Ban (That's not the only action that trips a GameHack/BattleEye Hack, though).

if i was hacking i would have been detected and globally banned. but something red flagged me on the GTX server and caused the gamehack kick.

so no sorry im not going to admit to something i didnt do and be labeled something that i am not. goodday to you!

Edit: Got a reply from Battleye support and they can confirm my guid is not in their system and i havent been banned by battleye specifically

This is copied from steam discussion regarding to GameHack #38 betweed Laffety and Raif from Overwolf

Any software that injects into other processes even if it hasnt done so for arma may be flagged and cause an admin ban. Even for legitimate clean software it can still happen since battleeye absolutely hates anything related to software being able to inject and manuipulate its games in any way possible.