StiGi~

Lockbox issue to check out.

Hellou I was playing yesterday on MGT epoch server on Arma 3 offcourse. I putted down a lockbox and putted som stuf in it. Todey only hatchet and multigun was gone from it. 

I think its a bug becouse my friend and i tried an I was only one who was able to use it after I putted it down. And the lockbox and the stuff was the and only those two items was gone. Even the energypacks was there.

Hoping u devs can fix this.

Peace on the Epoch Streets! Cya!

My friends and me placed a lockbox too. We figured out that only the player who placed it can unlock/lock even if we are in same group. And if you put items with attachments into boxes, bags or trunks they may disappear. I didnt tried to reproduce exactly but it happens some times on the same way. Now we started to detach all including ammo/magazine and it never happens again.

Server: Skaronator.com 0.1.0.3 - EpochMod.com Hosted by Nitrado.net

Epoch build: 0.1.0.3

Arma build: 1.30.127372

Hello All,

I too had this problem on Vert01 AUST Server.

On first application I put  2 MXM's in the lockbox and both rifles disappeared but the 6 magazines stayed.

On second application I put 10 food items 10 drinks and about 10 assorted magazines and they all saved through a server restart.

On third application I kept all the 30 items(approx) in lockbox and then added 2 mk200's and found that they saved through a server restart.

On fourth application I left all previous items in lockbox and kept adding 5 other rifles and all saved through a server restart.

STENCH

Hellou I was playing yesterday on MGT epoch server on Arma 3 offcourse. I putted down a lockbox and putted som stuf in it. Todey only hatchet and multigun was gone from it. 

I think its a bug becouse my friend and i tried an I was only one who was able to use it after I putted it down. And the lockbox and the stuff was the and only those two items was gone. Even the energypacks was there.

Hoping u devs can fix this.

Peace on the Epoch Streets! Cya!

You need to unlock the lockbox for your friends to be able to look inside of it, there are at the moments some issues with the lockbox but so far i know they said that the will buff the lockbox next update so meaning i think is that they will fix all the issues with it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.

So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By thegdog
      when attempting to upgrade my doorways.  im getting not setup yet error.  no errors in rpt other then one thats been spamming it the entire time.  i dont know if this error is causing the other issues im having that iv made other post about
      Error Type Any, expected String 0:36:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 0:36:55 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0;   
    • By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By salival
      Hi guys,
      Quite a few admins asked me to release my Change Code script so here it is, It comes with BattlEye filters, too.
      This will allow players to set the code on placement/upgrade of doors, lockboxes and safes as well as changing them after they are placed.
      https://github.com/oiad/changeCode
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord