Lockbox issue to check out.

StiGi~

Hellou I was playing yesterday on MGT epoch server on Arma 3 offcourse. I putted down a lockbox and putted som stuf in it. Todey only hatchet and multigun was gone from it. 

I think its a bug becouse my friend and i tried an I was only one who was able to use it after I putted it down. And the lockbox and the stuff was the and only those two items was gone. Even the energypacks was there.

Hoping u devs can fix this.

Peace on the Epoch Streets! Cya!

My friends and me placed a lockbox too. We figured out that only the player who placed it can unlock/lock even if we are in same group. And if you put items with attachments into boxes, bags or trunks they may disappear. I didnt tried to reproduce exactly but it happens some times on the same way. Now we started to detach all including ammo/magazine and it never happens again.

Server: Skaronator.com 0.1.0.3 - EpochMod.com Hosted by Nitrado.net

Epoch build: 0.1.0.3

Arma build: 1.30.127372

• 5 weeks later...

Hello All,

I too had this problem on Vert01 AUST Server.

On first application I put  2 MXM's in the lockbox and both rifles disappeared but the 6 magazines stayed.

On second application I put 10 food items 10 drinks and about 10 assorted magazines and they all saved through a server restart.

On third application I kept all the 30 items(approx) in lockbox and then added 2 mk200's and found that they saved through a server restart.

On fourth application I left all previous items in lockbox and kept adding 5 other rifles and all saved through a server restart.

STENCH

Hellou I was playing yesterday on MGT epoch server on Arma 3 offcourse. I putted down a lockbox and putted som stuf in it. Todey only hatchet and multigun was gone from it. 

I think its a bug becouse my friend and i tried an I was only one who was able to use it after I putted it down. And the lockbox and the stuff was the and only those two items was gone. Even the energypacks was there.

Hoping u devs can fix this.

Peace on the Epoch Streets! Cya!

You need to unlock the lockbox for your friends to be able to look inside of it, there are at the moments some issues with the lockbox but so far i know they said that the will buff the lockbox next update so meaning i think is that they will fix all the issues with it.