Lockboxes Bugged?

FFDP

I found a locked one on a hill tonight. I was unable to unlock it or pack it, but I did manage to pick it up and move it using build mode, then when I placed it back down, I was able to pack it up and put it in my inventory. Came in handy too, as we were in a gun fight at the time, so it provided a quick way to secure my items case I died (which I didn't). Found a boat and got some more loot from that, so when I grab'd my gear, I had to leave a couple items in the LockBox when I packed it up...wonder what happened to those items, as they didn't spill onto the ground when I packed it....Oh well got me a free lockbox out of it...which is now in a more secure location...Thx for the random lockbox......

Wauw what a cunt move Ganja ... jesus -.-

It was on a hill, with nothing around it to indicate ownage by another...seems better than routeing through the garbage for leftovers or breaking into a strangers house and cracking open a cabinet or ripping apart their furniture to get some ammo, or even opening a gun case in someone's home to take their guns...It seems even better than running around tipping over garbage bins and recycle containers....what aren't we suppose to be vandals in this new Epoch?

That has nothing to do with it. If you legitimately figured out the combo that would have been fine. You exploited a glitch with the current building system. You should have reported it and left there not taken the lockbox for yourself. Pretty sure exploitation of a known glitch (which is what you did) could end in a ban from that server.  

Known Glitch?  I had no idea I could pick it up. This is Alpha and the objective is to find these types of bug's. I was not trying to Exploit anything...why am I even bothering with you? Geeze..I got better things to do with my time, than discuss this with you..I posted my point, you posted yours...end of story...Move on, with life...

Uh.. did it ever occur to you that maybe you need a jammer so that others can't mess with it?  I wouldn't think you would, but as it stands I guess you do.  If things are broken or exploitable, they need to be found and talked about now.  People that point fingers at those that report it are impeding progress because what's going to happen is people simply aren't going to say anything about it but continue doing it.  For the Megajillionth time, this is testing, not playing, so you can't scream BANBANBAN at people because they've found an exploit, even if they're abusing the sh*t out of it.  This stuff is going to happen and it needs to be discovered and reported immediately so that we don't have these problems once it's considered to be a stable version.  Right?

That has nothing to do with it. If you legitimately figured out the combo that would have been fine. You exploited a glitch with the current building system. You should have reported it and left there not taken the lockbox for yourself. Pretty sure exploitation of a known glitch (which is what you did) could end in a ban from that server.  

Things often don't get reported unless people are abusing the crap out of it.  So, if server admins are doing this, the real problem isn't going to be resolved.