Modular Building Items Repositioning

TheVol

Question

I am having an issue on my server with the modular base building.

I have been building my base and have the roof partially done. Everything is going great. I am continuing to build my roof, but I have gotten to a point to where I place a metal floor where I want it, hit the key to build, and it raises itself up the instant constructions begins. When I say "raises up", I mean it raises a complete building height higher than where it was placed. The result is I have a partially built floor/roof and the rest of the items are a story higher. 

The weird thing is that I have checked in the database and the floor is set at the exact height of the other items placed correctly. For example, that part of the building has a correctly placed floor at [312.009,[6638.28,2686.02,14.218]], but the one placed adjacent to it at [310.887,[6642.09,2682.62,14.234]] is a complete story higher in game. I have adjusted the height directly in the database, restarted the server, and I can move the height a bit, but it remains much higher. When I get to a point where I enter the height at around 12.5 or lower, it comes back down to normal height, but now the floor is waist high in the room.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, or if there is a fix for it? 

For reference.....

I have the following mods installed:

Self Blood Bag

Sarge AI

Missions

CPC Nametags

Strip Clothes

Indestructible Buildings  by CPC

PS - I have built 3 stories on this particular base with no issues whatsoever up until this point.

7 answers to this question

Is the ground underneath it reasonably level or is it on the side of a cliff ? Or some lump in the floor, random join in terrain ?

Thanks for responding axeman. I was not sure how to answer the above, so I made a quick video that should show exactly what the problem is.

http://youtu.be/tGeMzngO6Rc

I have tried about 10 times in various ways. I have tried all around that area, and even from the floor below trying to raise it into position. Same result every time. I have tried to overlap the floor pieces, and that does not work either. I have tried along that entire line to the other wall and I get the same result every time.

What I do not get is that it appears that the object is at the proper height in the database. 

epoch_db.jpg

ID=1637 above is the floor panel that is floating...

As you can see, it is at/near the end of that building.