World limit reached - How to resolve this issue once it arises.

Instill

I have gotten World Limit Reached when trying to continue building a base on an Official Server. 

I believe in the admin panel the default item limit is - 300-600*? - 

Is there a way to raise this without impacting drastic negative server performance, or is there a way to manage the *unused* (no clue how to determine this) objects in the world?

What do you do when the world limit is reached, you cannot continue building. What happens to the items that were built and disguarded in the woods somewhere? 

Has this happened to anyone recently & what do you believe should be the solution?

I was on Donkey Punch last night and they have over 300 vehicles, high value loot only on the antagonists, tweaked building limit, and they just added crazed Ebola Victims that attack you.

That sounds amazing. 

Besides raising the building limit do you think there will be a way to manage and delete random items that were just thrown down, or do you think that could turn into a negative situation with items being deleted that werent meant to?

Is there currently a way to destroy those building materials, like stud walls & stuff?

How many satchel charges or grenades do you need to destroy 1 studded wall for example?

Like we blew up a car which had a floor next to it and it seemed like the floor never took any damage. Also threw 5 grenades at a cinder wall and that didn't seem to do anything either.

• 2 months later...

Good, we've noticed quite a few abandoned bases around. (Guess they didn't like their new neighbors...we only shot at them a little bit...)

Yea I have a map littered with bases and no owners.  I see people jump on and play for 6+ hours building a decent base then they die once and quit never to be seen again lol.

Go into your Configuration files then into @EpochHive\EpochConfig.hpp then you set the amout on the second line it looks something like this.

BuildingSlotsLimit = 4000; // Max building slots allowed. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.

b_560_95_1.png

and you guys should change the time it takes for buildings to decay to 3 days thats what ive done, Go into your Configuration files then into @EpochHive\EpochConfig.hpp scroll to the bottom and edit this line to what i have

expiresBuilding = "259200";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings

b_560_95_1.png