Locked Vehicles changing ID's (locked vehicles becoming unlocked)

LudusHorizon

Hi there,

On this server I play on (also an admin) I have noticed we have encountered a problem that we haven't encountered before. I looked all over the internet for a while and couldn't find any fixes or anything relevant to the problem at all. So basically what is happening is that a player (seems to happen to anyone, any vehicle at any time) buys a vehicle from a trader like you do and it's fine then. But at any random time the locked vehicle will become an unlocked one. For example one of my vehicles CharID is: 1553, the objectID (objID) is: 14032 and the key required to unlock this vehicle is a Green Key (9569) (my key is really immature haha) but at any random time the vehicle could go unlocked and the CharID and objID will change from 1533 and 14032 to 0 for both and the key will no longer be needed as it has gone unlocked. It has happened to nearly everybody who plays on the server and it has even happened to all the admin including myself and we don't try glitch the game or anything we play it legit so we aren't sure as to what is causing this problem and I've been trying to get my head round it for a few weeks now so if someone out there has had this happen to them or if anyone knows how to fix it your help will be greatly appreciated but I haven't seen this problem anywhere on the internet so I am kind of not optimistic about this. The server is on Epoch Napf and it is Epoch (1.0.5.1) and DayZ (1.8.1). 

If you need any more details just ask :)

Cheers

Vehicle id's changing to 0 is because of an event in the database.

From the database check for Events, you should then see this "UnlockNonKeyVehicles". This is what make the vehicle to change to a world spawn with an id of 0 if the key of that vehicle is not found anywhere and become non lockable/unlockable anymore.