Every Server FUll Of Hackers

TheDaddySilva

So started playing arma 3 epoch and absolutely love it as i do with most arma 3 mods and modes but i've notice there is a problem with the number of hackers in game ive played on 12 different servers and every single one riddled with hackers and in the non official ones all hackers posing as admins in servers like this guy i came across who was teleporting around killing players http://www.twitch.tv/thedaddysilva87/b/575611386

I know this is early alpha but even in the official servers ive come across at least 8 hackers already :(

Like players trying to kill you through 2 buildings with 50 cal.... there is no chance to see a enemy behind 2  big buildings.

Or player who are active in every firefight on the map.. 16km distance in 10min and finding the fight directly? no problem at all for some players.

Players who have 20x 40mm grenades and killing every hidden target directly? no problem at all... most of it seen on the official eu servers like skaronator.

sorry for my bad english

Like players trying to kill you through 2 buildings with 50 cal.... there is no chance to see a enemy behind 2  big buildings.

Or player who are active in every firefight on the map.. 16km distance in 10min and finding the fight directly? no problem at all for some players.

Players who have 20x 40mm grenades and killing every hidden target directly? no problem at all... most of it seen on the official eu servers like skaronator.

sorry for my bad english

Non passworded server are going to have hackers as long as 1.32 arma 3 version is not released. Try to bear with the situation, or get access to server that is whitelisted or passworded and that too is NOT 100% guarantee for skiddie free gameplay. This problem has been at least partly solved by BI dev team, but the patch is not out yet