PSA! White Trash Hicks server

DogeTheBountyHunter

These servers are owned and ran by hackers.  They also claim to be part of the group of hackers that tried to extort the Epoch devs for the server files.  Please stay far far away from these servers.   They are the reason why we can no longer can play on the official servers.

i wont disagree that unofficial servers are a negative at this time buttttt.

where is your proof to surport your above statement , got any screen shot's ?

I have no proof other then word of mouth unfortunately..... which came from the server owner himself who hops in our team speak from time to time to announce server updates and what not.

He also claimed to have a back door so he can nab the latest server files from the devs when ever they roll out.  Think about it, these server are not sanctioned by the devs yet are running the latest versions of Epoch. The proof is in the pudding.

I have also been playing on the server for about a week. If you like admins in god mode teaming with buddies flying around killing you and taking all of your stuff... it's the perfect server for you.

I'm just giving my input about what i've encountered, good luck to you.

I hope joining those servers won't have any negative effects on people who play them. I did join one and had a conversation with a few people who where playing and some of them did not even know that the server files where stolen and that they where playing on a unofficial server.

I hope joining those servers won't have any negative effects on people who play them. I did join one and had a conversation with a few people who where playing and some of them did not even know that the server files where stolen and that they where playing on a unofficial server.

I don't think the devs would punish people showing interest in their game. We had no clue it wasn't official until recently.

Not all people read the forums... so i highly doubt that would be the case.

The thing is, this server has some SICK custom anti hack.  People get banned left and right for various hacks.  The only hackers I have come across on this server are the owners themselves.

The sapper as proof.  The owner will teleport to me to tell me about updates from time to time, and spawn in a sapper right beside me as he leaves.  That has been his signature move lately.

What can we do about these guys?   Any thing?  Pitchforks any body?

So I've had several conversation with these guys. Basically cool bunch except they do pay to win. The antihack they use is amazing, and hidden outside of the Arma root on their server. Yes that "backdoor" isn't that, it's a very talented hacker, they have donated script up n running. Saves are working but again admin abuse is prevalent.

tVGmsHo.jpg

this is from a spawn point on white trash #1

A different time I was on there they kept doing the hack where they teleport everyone to them, kill them and then grab their stuff. I don't have any screens of that though

The thing is, this server has some SICK custom anti hack.

So I've had several conversation with these guys. Basically cool bunch except they do pay to win. The antihack they use is amazing

"Cool bunch" except they are ripping server files form the devs, are the reason why we cant have official servers, and are the typical hacker sociopath D-bags that take enjoyment in ruining peoples hard work with god mode on.

yeah, sorry bout that (cool bunch), the owners are not the hacker. was meaning that u could have a conversation with them.