Cant see the server online on dayz launcher

xtrmsnpr

Hello there,so heres the problem.

I got my server,plus some others servers that i am trying to browser,and and i cant see them online neither from the dayz launcher nor dayz commander(i dont care about that program much tho as it's broken) .

Sometimes the dayz launcher it detects the server and it's showing it to me online,with full details.But most of the time it's with grey letters(offline),some other friends can see it online when i cant,and vise-versa.

I've flushed my dns cache,both on my pc and on the server's,but nothing happend,still sometimes i can see it online,sometimes offline,tho the server is online and others playing in it.

Is any specifc port that we need to enable on the server so it will be correctly apear to the players?

Or it's something else on client's side?

Thank you in advance

No firewall is enabled on the router,and ive deactivated the mcfacee firewall as well..

I thought that as well,but since ive have disabled all the firewalls?What it could be?

Im running on DMZ,for all the ports to be open on my router if that helps.

Yes,i dont have a static IP on my house,but the server is a dedicated one,with a static-ip.

But what about the other servers???I can see them offline all the time or most of the time or it takes a lot of time to show me at least my server(GROF) up n running on the dayz launcher.

I have the UPnP off,shall i enable it?