[Solved] 100000 Desync

SpreadKiller

Question

I've tried to update my server and after 1-4Minutes there comes a spike with 100000Desync, And then its not there for another 1-4Minutes, And it keeps going.

I have modified NE Airfield and NW Airfield.

I got:

Tow/Lift

Missions

Self Bloodbag

Safezones

Take Clothes

But as of epoch doesnt really provide information on how to update your server you'll have to try yourself, Which i did, It got the new stuff but then i got the 100k Desync instead.

It wasnt there before the update i did, And i made a backup then i put the backup back onto the server and now it keeps going again with 100k Desync, What can cause this problem :/.

Regards SpreadKiller.

14 answers to this question

Alright what caused this problem was PreConfigured R3F Towing / Lifting, It doesnt support Epoch 1.0.2.3, And neither does Better Safezones, Maybe.

Soo if anyone could link me to a working Vehicle Towing and Vehicle Lifting, And Safezones for Epoch i would be really glad.

i have this one and its working good https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82082603/R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG.rar

I'll try it out, Thanks :).

Edit: It dident work, When i put it in, Some people got into the server and others spawned as a bird, And also you werent able to tow it dident show up anything, What i did was:

Added this at the top of description.ext:

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

And added this under diagHit = 1; in description.ext:

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

And added at the bottom of init.sqf:

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

Seems about right, Right?

Hi Guys, I've got the same on my server it running on a dedi box more than capable of  running epoch (1.0.2.4 chernarus) the only mods running are; god mode in traders and i have added around 400 buildings across the map, but every 5-10 mins every one goes in too 100000 Desync, any ideas on what could be causing this?

I believe i installed another Tow&Lifting script, Try this one:

this is what i use on my server https://dl.dropboxus...RTY_AND_LOG.zip

added in some stuff i found searching google to stop cars been attched half way in side the towing car

and limited to only allow towing 1 vehicle

to install it

add to bottem of init.sqf

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

and add to the bottem of description.ext

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

allso replace your setpos.txt in battleye folder with

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base" !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000 !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3 !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3 !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4 !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor"
1 ""

and attachto.txt

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"
5 "VaultStorage" !"VaultStorageLocked"
5 "LockboxStorage" !"LockboxStorageLocked"

to avoide getting kicked there must be a better way to do it but for now thats all i know hope this helps  :):

Not my post, Someone posted this on another post of mine, But try it out.

well its not towing i don't think tried your towing. and instant dysnc:

EDIT--

well i have gone through almost everything!

i have 2 servers running epoch server 1 runs fine no 100000 problem but for some reason server 2 does!

but i don't see why it would do that only difference is the night time cycle.

i am going to try making it static time set for the night time......

will respond with effects

Do some research on the arma wiki regarding settings in your basic.cfg file and associated network settings. From my own personal experience I can tell you that the PSA guide on the DayZ forums is full of crap and will only give you problems. I had similar issues and fixed them by following the arma wiki.