Another New Terrain Release For Epoch

NigeyS

Hi guys,

After months of fiddling, I've finally got the Miroslavl terrain in a good state to release for use with Epoch, Miroslavl is a 12.8 x 12.8km terrain set in the same region as Chernarus, comprising 2 airfields, several towns and cities, and a river that runs south to north almost in the centre of the map.  A note to say the original terrain is NOT my own work, and i do not take credit for it, the original Miroslavl terrain was incompatible with Epoch due to some strange configurations which i have adjusted with the authors permission.  

The terrain has 2 main trader cities, as well as the usual boat / aircraft / wholesalers at various locations.  

You can check out my steam album to see screenshots of the trader areas, and the airfields.

You can download Miroslavl from either this link  (just include @miroslavl after @epoch in your launch parameters)

Or

Download the mod via DayZ Launcher.

Do NOT try to download the Miroslavl package from armaholic and expect it to work with Epoch, it simply does not, you must use the files I have linked to above.

Currently I run the only server however if anyone wishes to host their own server, configs, and key files will be made available, I will also be sending them to AWOL if he will be kind enough to place them in the standard Epoch server pack.

As usual feedback is welcome, bad or good, we have had over 100 players testing this map over the last few weeks, and so far we're happy with the feedback we've had :)

Server ip - 54.72.131.165 port 2302

Restarts every 3 hours.

Enjoy :)

Nigel

I came looking for your previous release and found this. 

To easy.

Really looking forward to setting up this server and seeing if people have knowledge enough that other maps exists outside Chero/Tavi/Napf

Here's to hoping, there's alot of good terrains around that work pretty well with Epoch but people are still infatuated with chern,tavi etc ..... if you want to set up a server send me a pm, and i'll send you over the configs for the traders etc, unless you want to do your own which is cool :)

Need to change

if (isServer) then {
	call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
	//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys
	_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";
	_serverMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

To

if (isServer) then {
	call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_26.miroslavl\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

// Add trader citys
	_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_26.miroslavl\mission.sqf";
};

Need to change

if (isServer) then {
	call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

// Add trader citys
	_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";
};

To

if (isServer) then {
	call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_26.miroslavl\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

// Add trader citys
	_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_26.miroslavl\mission.sqf";
};

oops missed that wheni used the template, ill change it in the new versions.

Create a pull request on the Epoch Github with your additional server + mission files/configs , example batch's etc, that way all the work is already done for vbawol just to merge into the main repo when he gets round to it :)

Also verify the contents of the dynamic_vehicle files on the server side mission file (or just drop in the one from the github) if you haven't done that already, as there have been some changes to those since 1.0.5.1

:)

Create a pull request on the Epoch Github with your additional server + mission files/configs , example batch's etc, that way all the work is already done for vbawol just to merge into the main repo when he gets round to it :)

Also verify the contents of the dynamic_vehicle files on the server side mission file (or just drop in the one from the github) if you haven't done that already, as there have been some changes to those since 1.0.5.1

:)

Ah great will do that, thank's alot! :)

Unsure if its either something I've done or its the way the vehicles are added with traders but.

All Vehicles at the trade cities can be unlocked by admins, destroyed by players, salvaged. 

Also, where you've put certain building objects to make the traders feel more tradish, you can pick the items up

E.G

At Tavrovo, you can pick up the guns on the gun traders table.

Unsure if its either something I've done or its the way the vehicles are added with traders but.

All Vehicles at the trade cities can be unlocked by admins, destroyed by players, salvaged. 

Also, where you've put certain building objects to make the traders feel more tradish, you can pick the items up

E.G

At Tavrovo, you can pick up the guns on the gun traders table.

The static vehicles and weapons at traders can be set to be non interactive via the mission.sqf in the server.pbo i just didnt get around to it, or you can simply remove them.

• 4 months later...