Bratislav

Question

Hello.

I've got a problem with the latest (2.1.3) DZAI after adding Lingor map running Dayz Epoch 1.0.5.1

My server runs both vehicle and heli AI.

The problem is: vehicle AIs sometimes get stuck on the road, sometimes are blocked near houses and fences which are located near roads they should be moving by.

Sometimes they stop on a deadlocks of the roads and stand there forever.

As for helis - they do not have obstacles in the air, so they work fine.

Mostly these vehicles are just standing still and waiting for something forever.

At Chernarus everything was ok.

*One more thing - when vehicle AIs are standing still, it's not always because of obstacles. Mostly it is an empty road wothout anything to stop them.

?!??

9 answers to this question

Same thing exactly. Right after the server restart things seem ok, vehicle AI are driving on the roads as they should. But after some time, i found them standing on roads, and some of them where in buidings, that where surounded by other buildings, so i dont understand how did they get there.

It's not a map specific problem. They are just bad drivers and frequently will get stuck on the road.

I get it when they are stuck, but what i dont - is when they are just standing still without anything that coud be in their way. And other AI patrols some time pass those who are standing without any problems.

We have the same problem on our Lingor and FATA maps. to get them moving i would have to tp to them and shoot at them. Then they would start moving.  To try and get some action i use wai for the ground vehicles and dzai for the air. 

Yeah - it's a DZAI issue with the piloting of ground vehicles for sure.   WAI slightly is better at ground troop movement ...

We do the same as Thug on our server.  

DZAI is only used for ground troops in specific missions / deploying urals to a location. that type of thing. Any free-roving patrols are done using WAI.