Admin tools on Epoch Servers

supermod

Question

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping that someone who has owned a server or has had some prior experience/knowledge that could help me with my issue.
I want to start a server for DayZ epoch  with my mates. I've been on several servers and I realised that the admins can teleport and spawn boxes of items inclusive of weapons and building materials.
I think this would be very useful for my server when I start it.

I would like to know if there are any server providers that have this kind of admin tools

or if a third party program like Dart would be able to do this.
I am completely new to this and would like to learn how to install it.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Some server providers offer this as an option at extra cost, but I would recommend adding your own admin tools if you have access to the required files. The first tool is the bluphoenix admin tool which is a little basic but its free, so who's complaining :D .  The better tool by far, but one you also have to pay for is the blurgaming/infistar antihax/admin tools. These have many more features but cost a one off payment of around $40. The great thing about the infistar tool is that it has been tailored for epoch so you have many epoch specific features, which is nice. Also the infistar tool is pretty easy to install and setup. And it has the added bonus of including antihax.

Some server providers offer this as an option at extra cost, but I would recommend adding your own admin tools if you have access to the required files. The first tool is the bluphoenix admin tool which is a little basic but its free, so who's complaining :D .  The better tool by far, but one you also have to pay for is the blurgaming/infistar antihax/admin tools. These have many more features but cost a one off payment of around $40. The great thing about the infistar tool is that it has been tailored for epoch so you have many epoch specific features, which is nice. Also the infistar tool is pretty easy to install and setup. And it has the added bonus of including antihax.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Im interested in the infistar thing. However, when I ever I google this, It comes up with hacks and bypasses which is not what im interested in. Can you give me a link to it perhaps?