Made some changes to my server, added the following scripts;

BTC fast roping

R3F towing & lift

Self bloodbag

Custom debug

Dynamic weather

Refueling

Antihack

All of the above work just fine. But im guessing i did something to mess up the base building. I tried adding the indestructible base building fix, thought this was the cause and reverted the dayz_server.pbo and fn_selfactions back to original files. Did not help tho.

http://pastebin.com/6js355M2

Hopefully someone can take a look at the rpt log from a recent bootup.

I see that there are some errors in there, unsure of what they are tho.

Have gotten some reports of people loggin back in and loosing their gear, any help to all the errors would be greatly appreciated. 

(mostly the basebuilding that needs fixin.)

3 answers to this question

9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_swapObject.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle2.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_tradeObject.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_traders.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_handleZedSpawn.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fnc_plyrHit.sqf not found
 9:40:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDeaths.sqf not found

Kinda self-explanatory. Do these files exist?