Can not enter Vehicle.

Elzeth

Hello everyone!

I would like to begin this topic by saying; I am a complete total noob in this game/mod.

I just bought ARMA III yesterday, and have been trying alot of different mods out. This being my absolute favourite.

I love the looting system, trading and i guess i will start to enjoy building a base or atleast a home (when I figure how to). 

I just have one question for you, maybe two; Are vehicles that you find in the wild locked? Or is it something that I am doing wrong?

I took a screenshot to show you the type of car, but that screenshot is somehow lost..

The car was a blue sedan, with some random vinyls on the drivers side. I went up to it, only to find out that there was absolutely nothing I could do with it, there was no options whatsoever.

Is there something I am missing in my inventory, or am I just a complete moron for not getting in?

Thank you so much, I really appreciate all replys.

-Elz

Yeah, when close to and looking at a vehicle press "I" and select unlock, then you will have the option to get in. Beware there are also blown-up looking vehicles around that map that look kinda real but are not.