[Help!] Object Height in mission.sqm

LePogo

EDIT : I'm just stupid i was using the old method. Now using this  height problem still persist. If you have a fix for me you can help me there 

Thanks

Hi everyone!

I am currently trying to make a cave mapping for a base on my server.

Pictures here

Arm_A2_OA_2014_10_03_16_04_16_32.png

*notice the hole in the middle is normal I made it so we can fly helicopters in. also 2 holes in the bottom for boats and vodnik.

Arm_A2_OA_2014_10_03_16_04_33_36.png

*Same thing from the inside, you can see the rocks on top all have the same height.

A part of the mapping is on the ground and another part is on water or on shore. This create a problem while exporting into 2d format (.sqm) Some objects that  I'm using are moving up and down while others (mostly the ones on the ground) are at their places.

Pictures in game

Arm_A2_OA_2014_10_03_16_03_16_75.png

*how it looks in my server...

Arm_A2_OA_2014_10_03_16_02_20_32.png

* I made only 1 hole not 3... -_-

I tried to force the height position by adding :  

init=''this setPosATL [getposATL this select 0, getposATL this select 1, HeightValue];'';  

for every object.

After this, it definitely made a difference wich makes me think the this setPosATL  command is broadcasting to players in my server. but the alligment is still wrong. Since I have object on a slope, So I tried :

init="this setPosATL [getposATL this select 0, getposATL this select 1, -28.627119];
this setpos [2634.1467,  8580.5947,  -28.627119];
private _pos;
_pos = getPos _this;
_this setVectorUp [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, (_pos select 2) + 10];";

This is a code I got by converting with http://dayz.codeit.org.ua/parser.php. I have no idea how i am suppose to sue the command _this setVectorUp. I just took the one generated by the converter and the alligment is still off. I noticed while merging my mission.sqm that when I click on an object, I cannot apply changes to it. It shows an error saying : local variable in global space.

this is definitely related to my misunderstanding of the ''setVectorUp''.

Ive read somewhere that it cannot be used without using Setpos before it (witch I did for all objects) But i wonder if there is a chance something else I do not know about theses scripts and that I am doing wrong? like placing setposalt in front of everything may be wrong?

Ive spent so much time on the and so far a lot of different results but none was right..

Anyone with an Idea for me?

Thanks!