DLC Content

Zombiemeatspin

The DLC content is not available unless you purchase it which is ok with clothes but with vehicles can be a bit of a let down. I found that kart and was unable to get in and it wanted me to purchase the dlc to be able to grab it. Will it be the same for the helicopter dlc???

Personally, I would remove those and only put vanilla things that are available for all.

DLC.jpg

If you don't have the kart dlc... when you click on kart it will give you an error and then kick you from game for "building" . So yeah it is kind of a problem for people who don't have that dlc(i don't have that dlc and clicked the kart unknowingly and got kicked)

When I run into someones kart in game im going to see if I can reproduce that result. Maybe someone else can try and confirm this. But the first time I did it... it did kick me for some kind of "building error"

It's not about being kicked, it's about picking up a helmet (players will NOT know about DLC) and getting your screen spammed with helmets !!!

What are you on about? You don't get spammed by helmets lol, when you try to pick one up it simply has a small pop-up which you can easily close. It's not like helmets and overalls are exactly everywhere. Just ignore them.

interesting post, I did not know it limited players like that.  I always assumed you could use it on multiplayer but buy it if you wanted to use it for single player. In other multiplayer game modes people can use the dlc without having to buy it, or so I have heard. I'm pretty sure I drove one myself and I don't own the dlc.

for the people saying its unfair to have it in because they dont have it i think its more unfair for people who have it to not be able to use it..

and in regards to wearing the kart items.. you get a warning when you pick it up.

also with the upcoming heli dlc you will be able to use the helis and all the new features just not be able to fly it yourself

and which i believe for not paying a CENT extra in a game which i should imagine alot of us here will put many many hours into the epoch mod is acceptable.

but this is my opinion and each to there own :) 

i would just buy the dlc because the marksman and heli with the gocar bundle saves you about 10£ than buying it all apart

Todd

In a game like this, it kinda is a problem. walking around for hours trying to find loot and all of a sudden you find a vehicle. Holy crap right? A vehicle? Now you go to get in it all excited like and bam. "please purchase dlc to use" your day is now ruined. Vehicles are rare enough in this game and needing dlc to use some of them limits it even further.

Not many people feel like $25 for a addon of a go cart and two helicopters is worth it.