Server not showing up.

Jolte

I need some help to solve my problems.

I got a fully working Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) server running latest Epoch ( 1.0.5.1)
Ok, thats great! 

But the problem is that the server never shows up on DayZ Commander. 
In-game you can find the server, i tried DayZ Launcher and i found it there as well.

Before you say anything about port forwarding etc, i like to tell you that i have disabled all firewalls and i dont got any router connected at this point. And i have waited over a week for the server to show up.

The settings i use right now and have no luck.

Epoch.sh uses - port 2302.

server.cfg
Steamport = 2300;

Steamqueryport = 2301;  

I have tried to change Steamport to = 8766;  ( since thats the default if u ask Bohemia )  & Steamqueryport = 27016; 
But that did not solve anything. Same problem, server never shows up!

However if i change my Steamport = 2303  | Steamqueryport = 2304  

Then i get suck at " Waiting for host " 

Please someone help me  :huh:

Yeah i'm starting to think that DayZ Commander is bugged as well! 

for the past 4 days it says updating list out of 3806 servers, so if thats true! There is 0 new servers for the past 4 days..  
So i have been thinking for myself that something is not right. But yeah, i think i'll just wait and see whats happening! Not much more i can do anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a firewall service running?  Try temporarily disabling it to see if it will show up on DayZ command or DayZ Launcher.  I had a similar problem with CFS firewall but quickly discovered it had to allow outbound traffic for it to start reporting correctly to steam.

• 5 months later...

Well got a similary Problem, my Serevr only shows in the Ingame-Browser, if i use the REMOTE-Connect Feature I can't find my Server in the normal Server list and also not in DayZ-Launcher, I don't have a firewall active atm.

• 2 weeks later...

@DeanReid Thanks for the link it just showed me the server was added succesfully

Ok well update to the problem:

I installed a server totally new with the files from desnio. and now it works all fine beside a bug, that my character gets resetet.

What is happening:

1. I die with my character from the first tryout (before I installed Gender-Selection and Play-as-Zombie like done here: )
  2. I respawn without Gender selection at the point I died
  3. I relog and I need to select a new Gender and my Humanity gets lost.
  4. I relog again and need to select again a new gender.

Well I read on git about a "rollback"-bug and that it migth help to "rm -rf /cache/player/*" to clean up the cache directory at every restart. Does any1 got some information about that? 

Does this work or may it crash the Server or cause some other problems?