Admin doesn't care about dupers & bug using douchebags at skaronator

daniel361

Just glad u posted this tho. You're right Fuck incompetent admins. If a group is exploiting and/or hacking drop the ban hammer or be forgotten.

I don't think you guys get it.  One of the big reasons for letting people play the alpha is to find bugs.  You can't invite people to find the bugs and then ban them for it, even if they are just abusing the sh1t out of it against other players.

The whole point of an Alpha stage or Beta stage game is to find exploits, bugs any anything else that makes the game unworthy of release so the devs can fix it and make the game enjoyable.

Why should people be banned for doing these things when they could have simply been testing things they had not read an exploit for and seeing if it worked?

^^^

I don't think you guys get it.  One of the big reasons for letting people play the alpha is to find bugs.  You can't invite people to find the bugs and then ban them for it, even if they are just abusing the sh1t out of it against other players.

^^^

that means that one - obvious grinch and bugusing player - can destroy the game/test for other Gamers/groups (that are also testing - but not primary looking for bugusing) - and banning is not an option? 

You guys have a weird understanding of "testing"l. 

The refusal that Builders are also testers and the opinion all except PvP is shit let me suppose - Buguser and proud of it

IMHO - you can´t invite ppl to test the server and then - let say 5% of the invited act like grinches - and 95% have to suffer from these. And most post in this forum are "It´s a Alpha - your whiner - etc."

Explain me :

for what is a camper @ the airfield good? 

for what is a player good who dupes explosives and destroys every base he find?

for what is a sniper sniping ppl @ spawn or Trader good?

We speak about alpha and testing ... 

only to destroy this game - and i am sure they did not reported ONE BUG except "Hey sniperscopes don´t goes on sniper - what should i play now?" ! Maybe they found Bugs/glitches - and they use them to be more grinch players.

at the end - you got nothing

and the good player - are leaving because each time they report or feedback something about Building - the get beaten - each time when they start test basebuilding - looting or simple the game - they lost fun cause a grinch bombs their base down - a grinch sniper them @ spawn or trader.

im my eyes .. you´re poor player and you fuck up the communitiy - there are so many pvp mods and game - and you are comming to Epoch where you know - "there will be a lot of builduingppl - nice and easy kill"

at the end - you got nothing

am afraid you are wrong there. We got lots of feedback, some of it tearful, and many ideas on how to deal with griefers, yet still let them have their fun..

Base building is a massive part of Epoch but we recognise that there are many more aspects and not everyone wants to build a base. We aren't going to destroy the fun for people who decide they want to be a bandit in this new world.

All the feedback is great but please remember it is an Alpha, in that we are only just happy to release it for playing on. We have so much more being added.

Ultimately, that balance of survivor / base building / bandit will still be getting tweaks constantly after the mod is released..

Personally I like to play lone wolf, building a base tucked away somewhere. Will happily join in on a firefight, if I find one, but rarely start a fight. Costs me a lot of time, respawning in my pants..

ANYONE who is an alpha-tester should KNOW that a part of the alpha-testers job is to do your best to break the mechanisms and then report how you broke them so it can be fixed. Instead of bitching about issues that are mod-related, report the issue to the developers with full-specifications on how to reproduce the bugs and they have something to go on in continued development.

fact is they dont report anything, they just want to fuck up people up with those bugs. Most ppl dont get the point that they are not doing a favor to the devs using glitches. they just simply destroy the game, no need to discuss about this idiots, need to be banned and thats it. Altis Life bug users were banned instantly on good servers, cause extrem bug using is def not part of the game, should be glad epoch admins go the same way, but they doesnt. You dont solve a problem with repeating "this is alpha", it's not a technical issue, it's an administrative, and thats really poor. 

fact is they dont report anything, they just want to fuck up people up with those bugs. Most ppl dont get the point that they are not doing a favor to the devs using glitches. they just simply destroy the game, no need to discuss about this idiots, need to be banned and thats it. Altis Life bug users were banned instantly on good servers, cause extrem bug using is def not part of the game, should be glad epoch admins go the same way, but they doesnt. You dont solve a problem with repeating "this is alpha", it's not a technical issue, it's an administrative, and thats really poor. 

But the fact is that easy exploits will be used when they are possible to do. If this wasn't alpha, there wouldn't be so huge flaws in the game mechanics. That makes it purely technical issue. Current state of the alpha is no real base building and no real vehicle ownership. (still those nice developers let us fiddle with those) deal with it. This is not carebear Altis life and I hope you are joking when you compare the two.

Seems to be a problem with hackers on the server also, last night one guy was constantly on the kill board. Every 2 minutes he would kill another player/group and they were unique names so he couldn't have been spawn killing.. 

Then as we left a trader one guy mowed two of us down, I went on the flank and he was looting their bodies. I shot him in the back 4-5 times with 7.62mm and he span around (Whilst sprinting after all that damage) and instant headshotted me. One of our guys hid upstairs (One of the buildings you may only enter upstairs via an external door which leads straight onto a staircase) he was peeking down the staircase (Using E) and the door was closed. The hacker shot through the door, up the stairs and headshot him. 

He also had purple skin... 

But they are getting the bug reported by driving you all here to complain about it.  Get it?  There's no better motivation to get a bug fixed than to have a bunch of people running to the forums to cry about it. ;)

But the fact is that easy exploits will be used when they are possible to do. If this wasn't alpha, there wouldn't be so huge flaws in the game mechanics. That makes it purely technical issue.

^^^ Better to have problems now than later.  There are going to be periods where things are so broken that it is almost unplayable, until the devs fix it by patching, which is the whole point.  If people aren't out there abusing the crap out of glitches, chances are no one will ever report them and a lot of people will purposely keep the devs in the dark so they can use them to their advantage.  It's better to have people abusing them than to be using them secretively.

Seems to be a problem with hackers on the server also, last night one guy was constantly on the kill board. Every 2 minutes he would kill another player/group and they were unique names so he couldn't have been spawn killing.. 

Then as we left a trader one guy mowed two of us down, I went on the flank and he was looting their bodies. I shot him in the back 4-5 times with 7.62mm and he span around (Whilst sprinting after all that damage) and instant headshotted me. One of our guys hid upstairs (One of the buildings you may only enter upstairs via an external door which leads straight onto a staircase) he was peeking down the staircase (Using E) and the door was closed. The hacker shot through the door, up the stairs and headshot him. 

He also had purple skin... 

o_O  What server was this on?  If it wasn't an official server than there's not really anything the devs can take seriously since the server files are hacked anyways.