[Issues] Player Status + Sessions Lost + Item Trading

SiR.Manga

Hello,

i've been playing a lot this period and i want to list some of the strange things i've discovered.

I use to play with my clan members that doesn't seem to have my same issues, so i'd like to know if someone else is having them.

What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using. -> Arma 3 v 1.30.0.127.372 / Epoch 0.1.0.3

1.  Player status not saved: on every official server

The server you were playing on:

Every official server ( but right now playing only on Skaronator.com 0.1.0.3 - !Join TS for new PW! EpochMod.com)

What it was you were doing:

Logging out, at every relog, Stamina is resetted to 0 and Hours Aive the same

Is it repeatable:

Every time

• Traging items and Kryptos:

Every official server (but right now playing only on Skaronator.com 0.1.0.3 - !Join TS for new PW! EpochMod.com)

Trading items with any trader to gain Kryptos or gaining usueful items. After relogging, kryptos are 0, items traded are still in the inventory (partially) and items gained from trader are vanished

Is it repeatable:

Every time

• No interaction:

Every official server (but right now playing only on Skaronator.com 0.1.0.3 - !Join TS for new PW! EpochMod.com)

Every specific period of time (usually between 20 and 30 minutes of playing) i'm not able to interact with the lootable objects: trash, couches, wardrobes etc etc.

The only way to be able to loot them again is to relog

Is it repeatable:

Every time

I hope this could be usueful for something.

Regards

(Edit note: i've removed the Session Lost cause it seems the problem has been solved. Maybe it was a my problem and not a mod/server problem)

Edited by SiR.Manga

• 2 months later...

My  friend has the exact same bug, are there any news to fix this?

We are playing on 5.196.79.97:2302.

We tried nearly everything, reinstalling, he tested it on his notebook, he even tried my steam account but this bugs appeared every time.

We also tested another server...

Arma 3: 1.36

Epoch: v0.2.5.2