Strange Hooded Man? Other Deadly NPC Creatures?

CrypticSilence

Hi all,

I recorded an encounter with a strange being that is changing the survival of the world of Arma 3 Epoch. The video is not very action packed, but through out the video I toy with the mechanics of this strange creature. (See the video description for quick look at mechanics of the hooded man). Let me know what you have found as far as creatures or npcs and what you have found out about them!

I have maybe 60-70 hours of epoch time and have only met one of the cultist. I have seen many of the drones, i just shoot them down before they see me to avoid the soldiers. But I must admit that the only things that scares me is the evil devil dogs from hell, they sound so friendly but they kill you at the first sniff 

I have maybe 60-70 hours of epoch time and have only met one of the cultist. I have seen many of the drones, i just shoot them down before they see me to avoid the soldiers. But I must admit that the only things that scares me is the evil devil dogs from hell, they sound so friendly but they kill you at the first sniff 

Or in my friend's case, break your legs and leave you to rot..... Truly the most evil of all the creatures.

I have to give the team credit on these things. I get goosebumps and chills everytime I have one around me. They have only come at dark, and I believe only with a +3 soil stat.

They stand far back and just stare at you for awhile. They slowly approach in short walk/wait segments, if you move, they move. Try to run, turn around and they are in your face. The hair on my neck stands when they are near me. And yeah they can take awhile to put down. Usually I run out of ammo and just want them to end it asap lol 

• 11 months later...

Dogs have had a bit of work on them too, next  release hopefully. Currently taming is broken, or at least very difficult. also updated some behaviour.

Yes I knew they had taming problems at least I could never tame them but I look forward to having them working, I have always thought that being able to buy a hunting dog from the traders would be good but don't know if that is even possible though.