People who want to play sign here!

NuMBSkuLL

hey, we are a fun group of 10players, all in the mid-twentys. we would love to test the mod and help you with your development. we already have build a base and love the mod soo much.

we played a lot of a2epoch and we already helped out with a few bugreports. thanks for the mod and good luck for the development.

43 yr old. Security architect for large enterprise company. My job is help people avoid, find, and fix vulnerabilities. I'm more practical than most security folks. :)

New to Arma 3. Bought it earlier this week when the servers opened up after watching Orangesherbet's awesome epoch stream. Mostly play bf4 and dayz sa.

Tons of exp. finding bugs and such. Would love to help but understand if not.

Keep up the great work and way to not back down.

Hey guys I'm with the gaming community LIGS, have been for 11 years, we have anywhere from 5 to 30 members online at certain times but mostly a group of 6(maybe even more) who are very interested in helping to test and give feedback about Epoch. We have our own Dayz SA server and were the 1st group to have permission from WarGaming while we were testing World of warplanes to invite other testers to join in our conversations about the game on our Mumble channel. By having every member join the closed beta with invite keys we had received(I and a few others were in Alpha testing as well so we had received quite a few) and signing the NDA. We would be more than happy to treat the information we see in Epoch with the same discretion.  Keep up the good work!

i would formally like to request the opportunity to help test by pointing out any bugs i may find in this games early stages of development! Not only does my last name show that ive got experience in the field of gaming and computers, (my uncle is"of significant importance" For a PC-Processor making company that is important to all of us who play PC games!) But i've ALSO been doing focus groups and beta testing for companies like Nintendo, and Sega back in the days of the original home consoles at only 12 YEARS OLD! And ive done testing for the developers of "Toe Jam & Earl", as well as at "3DO" i worked as an "In house" tester for pretty much ALL but 1 of the "Army Men" series of titles. And i 've worked from home as a beta tester for COUNTLESS P.C. Gaming titles from testing some D.L.C/Expansions on the "Original EverQuest" onto the original "Planetside" game. And Not only that, But i've been a HUGE FAN, of the EPOCH MOD in its "Arma2-Format" EVER SINCE a friend showed it to me years ago! And i humbly request the opportunity to make THIS VERSION as good as or (if possible) BETTER THAN the original version!

We're a group of 4 players. 2 of them experienced players of arma2 and other 2 newbies who bought arma3 a few days ago when epoch become OPENFREE. We're all arround 26 years old, from Spain and with knowledge in informatics.

Btw, why not doing a whitelist with GUID and ban arma keys players when hacking detected? I've played in arma2 servers with that kind of stuff and was quite effective against hackers.

Cheers!