People who want to play sign here!

NuMBSkuLL

Hey,

my name is Tobi, im 26 years old and from Germany.

I have a lot of experience in Arma2, DayZ (Arma 2), DayZ Epoch (Arma 2), Dayz Standalone, Arma 3: Breaking Point.

Overall i played over 1000 hours.

I love Dayz, especially the Epoch Mod, so i would like to help testing and playing of course! (:

Hey all zombiechallangers,

my name is Oliver, i am 35 years old and from Germany, like Shanan.

He is a friend of mine and i would love to participate and group up. The experiance is equal to Shanan´s one.

Looking forward to see u all ig :)

regards

Hey all zombiechallangers,

my name is Oliver, i am 35 years old and from Germany, like Shanan.

He is a friend of mine and i would love to participate and group up. The experiance is equal to Shanan´s one.

Looking forward to see u all ig :)

regards

Just whitelisted you on our server, anyone else in this thread wants to play an EU whitelisted server, click the link in my signature to get whitelisted and include your forum name from this thread.

Single player from Australia.. Played a bit of Arma 3, really enjoyed DayZ.. Really keen to try out Epoch :)

Also wondering how one would gain access to the Australian server? My ping will be way too high for any US or EU servers.. Damn Australian internet...

Thankyou :)

I am a member of a Multi-National community called Old Bastards Clan.  We are roughly 200+ players over the age of 25 that play all different games.  We currently support a Arma 2 Dayz Epoch Server, and have roughly 20 daily players, and more on a random basis.   I am from OKC, Oklahoma and would relish the idea to help refine the new Epoch.  Thanks.

ah why not, 

We have 6-10 people all the time and a couple script writers.  We have all been playing a long time through a few different mods, currently Overpoch.  Few many know us on here as have both  pvp and pve servers (Gankers Club).  We are looking for ways to get involved more.  We al own SA to support it but its not there yet  for us to swich.  Enjoy yourselves both Devs and Players alike:)

Hello, Game name same as forum.

Clan online gaming since UT99

Like to play FPS as "if real", not as an arcade game.

Run with around 6 others currently in Breaking Point.

Have and still play DayZSA, couple of us have and or currently play Epoch also.

Look forward to possibly playing and testing this mod/conversion also.

Thanks for consideration

I'm a single player, 34, with a cat.  My cat loved the Arma 2 mod, but I've never played it myself.  I have played plenty of DayZ SA and love Breaking Point, 7 Days to Die, and prefer the more survivalist hard-core style of games in general.  I can't wait to try out the modular building, as this is one of best aspects of 7dtd.  I'm in AZ in the US and would absolutely love to try this and help out with reports.  It looks amazing from the video I've seen.