People who want to play sign here!

NuMBSkuLL

I don't think a topic like this is any better, as this will get "spammed" pretty quick too. I'm not putting hate on your topic, but a topic like this made by someone who just who joined today, is a bit.. I don't know, maybe I'm just picky like that.

I am following for a bit but if i dont want to say stuff i dont need to register... or am i wrong with that?

I am the CO-Owner of Allfps Gaming Community in Australia & I have a number of skilled players that would luv to help test the mode & there names are

BananaMan62 (Myself)

Texaschainsaw01

Adaptered

Ozzcustard

FatPiggy

Budgie

Neovisceral

Plus others that will make my post 10km long.

I don't see the point in password protecting the server, especially if the password is just given out on the forums, any one of the members could be the hacker/s should just go back to whitelisted, as it was with the keys.

I agree it's risky the password being given out via the forums. But hey they change it quickly enough.

Personally I'd prefer trusted, longstanding communities be allowed to host whitelisted servers. Those community owners already know who's trusted, that's if they only whitelist their longstanding members of course.

I have an A2 epoch server with GTX would love to have A3 epoch server, and I am waiting paitently for it, until then I would love the chance to get back on the alpha servers I am part of a clan of  5, that love playing epoch and want to move to A3 epoch, as soon as server files are readily available.