People who want to play sign here!

NuMBSkuLL

I thought it could be helpful for our lovely dev's that people who want to have a password sign here instead of spamming them!

Pls no bad comments or whatever.

Simply tell who u are and if u are with a crew or a single player and so on.

Then the devs can go thru all that posts and decide or even not.

Ill make the start:

We are a group of 4 players (all german and in our mid-twentys) experienced in lots of gametypes all of us are totally clean in terms of cheating hacking and so on.

We are really interested to test and play epoch and help making this mod the best out there! Thank u devs for ur good work!

Pls excuse my english

I played about 50 hours on the GPDE01 and 02 servers.
I just want to play with a few friends and test. I would so not like to start over on another server, and even not on a private, consenting, I do not trust. Has a someone the password of my ingame name "Suppe"'ve noticed? I have spoken with many or helped in the chat ...
see my post in the forum, all anti script kiddy.

i play with a group of 3-4, age 25 +
So it would be very nice if someone would send me the password: D
Sorry, I did not write this message is like me uncomfortable. but do not know what to do otherwise. just want to put on my game originating server: D

P. S. I do not understand why not just go back to withelist because everything was still quiet and cool

if bug in the text are, have the google translator-used.

original text in deutsch:

Passwortabfrage

Ich habe etwa 50 stunden auf dem GPDE01 und 02 Server gepielt.
Ich will nur mit ein paar freunden spielen und testen. ich würde so ungerne auf einen anderen server neu anfangen, und schon garnicht auf einen privaten, dennen traue ich nicht. Hat schon ein jemand das passwort der meinen ingame name "Suppe" schon aufgefallen ist ? ich habe auch mit vielen geredet oder im chat geholfen...
siehe meine post im forum, alle anti script kiddy.
also es wäre sehr nett wenn mir jemand das passwort zukommen lassen würde :D
Sorry, ich schreib diese nachricht nicht gerne, ist mir unangenehm. aber weiss nicht was ich sonst machen soll. will einfach wieder auf meinen stammserver spiel :D

p.s. ich verstehe nicht warum die nicht einfach zurück zur withelist gegangen sind, da war doch noch alles ruhig und cool

wenn fehler im text sind, hab den googleübersetzer benutzt.

MfG Suppe (28 Jahre alt)

Solo player, 22, looking for bugs, testing mechanics, helping balance. ARMA Veteran.

I'm a games design graduate from England and would love to keep helping test the game, I've got a lot of experience in ARMA 3 and ARMA 2 with specifics in DayZ Epoch. Though I am only a solo player I still enjoy the game and enjoy bug testing and balance testing.

I have posted my initial feedback here: 

Thanks

Me and my clan (SAD, we're in our 30's)  enjoyed arma2 epoch for a long time,

I have published 2 lil mods  some unreleased but finished stuff at https://github.com/barra81

We have an own really nice dedicated server located in GER too, 

I hope we can get some keys/passwords or MAYBE even the server files,so we could setup a 50 slot server without performance issues.

P:S.: thanks for all the good work in the past as also in the future

I played about 50 hours on the GPDE01 and 02 servers.

P. S. I do not understand why not just go back to withelist because everything was still quiet and cool

Hmm, when I am remember right, there were hacker also when the whitelist was active.

I played also on this both servers with my guys, we are round about 8 players, I hope we can play again in the near future.

Group of 5-7 UK 17-30 age group, clean players, a goood few posts on the forum, threads created etc.  Played GPDE01&02 until recently, taking me ages to get the .3 update.

Aquired my whitelist key failry early on in the good old days of epoch.

Play Altis daily (Police, Rebel & medic) dayz, standalone

english group of 7 majority have been on arma since armed assault and arma2 normally play on GPDE01/GPDE02 have been enjoying the mod and will continue to support it!! hope to be able to continue to support the mod.

with the locking on servers would really like to continue to support the mod!

thanks.

Todd

Group of 6 regulars from [TZW] , we play daily and support the mod fully !! We're also the 1st to sign up when server files be available when 0.5 is released to host a good server with active and friendly admins.

NedFox

Bwibble

Mort

Wolfflight

Amarak

Kiwi;GD

Hi !

I am a single Player, 44 years old and want to help testing Arma3 Epoch. Was many times on Twitch ( MichelMOK )

but every time to slow for the whitelistkey´s. Wanna Play to help you Guys to find Bugs and so on....

Thanks,

Michel

I thought it could be helpful for our lovely dev's that people who want to have a password sign here instead of spamming them!

I don't think a topic like this is any better, as this will get "spammed" pretty quick too. I'm not putting hate on your topic, but a topic like this made by someone who just who joined today, is a bit.. I don't know, maybe I'm just picky like that.

the pw protected servers are a way for the dev's to give the public a second chance at playing the game free of scipter's. if the scipter's get the pw and the attacks continue i can only imagine the amount of pw's handed out will be even more limited. BI needs to fix the core issue and you can help that by bringing attention to the ticket already created here http://feedback.arma...ew.php?id=20994 and up voting.

the dev's are not babysitters and they want to be able to focus on their main task and that is perfecting the mod. 

I understand alot of people are hurt by the hackers and all of ability to play have been shattered. However this was for the best so the dev team could keep up there hard work. I don't think any of you will get a password here, but if you really wish to help forward the progress of the mod go here and up this bug report so that the exploit that the skiddies are using can be fixed as fast as possible. http://feedback.arma...ew.php?id=20994 as soon as this issue is resolved they can open the servers back up.