Ai`s not shooting at some type of armored

nel90

Question

Hi i am new to this scripting and all i do not know how to fix issues of this kind 

my problem is ive got missions set up they work perfeclty fine 

BUT

since ive added TANKS to the server witch are t55 and t34 or something ive realised that i could do missions witouth being shot at 

ALL THO

if ever i turn up from the option turn in turn up

the ai`s start shooting at me and i get damage witch is the way it should be 

NOW 

i would like to make it so ai`s shoot down all types of car/helis/tanks since there is no vehicul that canot be bought from client side at traders 

witouth having to turn out from the specific tank and or any vehicul 

i am using 

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Wicked-AI-Missions/tree/master/WAI

as for the ai scripts 

could any point me out where i need to find and change seting for ai`s to shoot all type of vehiculs 

Thanks in advance 

Nel

b_560_95_1.png

4 answers to this question

AI's don't generally shoot at things that out-arm them. Such as tanks and armed helicopters etc. If you equip the AI with rocket launchers then they will fire back. I have noticed that the reaction time of the AI is slower and their aggression is really cut down when the server reaches 50 players or so.

If you wish for the AI to shoot any time of vehicles, I suggest giving them RPGs and Stingers. If you don't like that, try a stationary vehicle, like a stationary rocket launcher with one magazine. Should find hints on how to do it quite easily, both here and on google. 

ok good thinking 

how couold i add rocket to ai`s like defent specified But make them not pick upable (players canot pick them up) since rockets are worth quit a bit and i would make them spawn 2-3 per mission

any hint on how to do so ?

Thanks for reply so fast guys xD

b_560_95_1.png