Heard You Were Looking for Hosts; Looking to Put Our Name In

SniperNoSniping

Hey Epoch Community Management!

We heard from OrangeSherbert (speaking to 3DBeerGoggles, who is part of my community) that the community may be searching for some communities to host the mission files for Epoch Community. Axle and Vbawol, not sure if you remember when you guys first started the whole Epoch Mods and needed a community to host the files so people can download, Ultimate-RP was hosting some files for you to give to users to download. I just switched my name from Scott.E to SniperNoSniping. I'm really excited to support the Epoch Community once again! I have a VPS through NFOServers and was looking to host some Chicago, IL servers for you guys. We have no other servers installed on the box, and we will manage the restarts and ensure they stay as dedicated as possible! Also willing to upgrade if needed. And will guarantee to not share any files that you wish not to be shared. 

I hope you are interested in this, if so, either send me a private message or reply to this forum. I will do my best to respond and have it on auto notify if you reply! Also available on our community Teamspeak, TS.BTSGaming.NET or by Steam, SniperNoSniping (w/ BTSGaming logo) or even [email protected].

Hope you consider my offer.

SniperNoSniping

Brandon

Id love to help as well, seeing how I enjoy this far more then Dayz, Breaking Point.

But to be honest its been stated for obvious reasons that the code must stay private at the time being. At the end of the day you still own the server, better to offer a monetary donation and allow them to do as they see fit without trust issues,rather then offering up one. Id love to help, and found a way.  bandwidth so the player base is able to grow and better support the mod. 

Also here's the donation link http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/donate/

Throwing 1tb bandwidth your way, and a few bucks on the first. Keep up the good work devs, maybe have a beer or two on me  B) .

Just saying.

post-23288-0-80803500-1412091271_thumb.j

Of course I understand that, but when a community member of Epoch tells us to post on the forums cause the leaders may be interested in some server supporters, I raised my hand. Already seeding the Epoch Mod for them. If they already share the mods with some other communities, I'm sure they would appreciate some more support from others. Money can't always fix all their problems. They need dedicated staff to monitor dedicated servers and ensure if there were any crashes, they can fix it, without being hounded by players about the issues. Its more about the division of responsibility.