Holy S***!! The construct...

BioHazard050

All these fictional creatures should be optional imo. I was really hoping the loss of zombies would mean more realistic lifeforms like predatory animals. And/Or more elemental / natural threats, not magic spewing sorcerers and rock creatures :(

Still love the Epoch building and gameplay, I just hope the creatures can be removed on some servers sometime down the road.

All these fictional creatures should be optional imo. I was really hoping the loss of zombies would mean more realistic lifeforms like predatory animals. And/Or more elemental / natural threats, not magic spewing sorcerers and rock creatures :(

Still love the Epoch building and gameplay, I just hope the creatures can be removed on some servers sometime down the road.

D:

• 2 months later...

I for one don't have a problem with fantasy inspired antagonists, as long as they have a well thought out background and contribute positively to the overall richness of the game.  Going up against fantastical opponents (that don't exclusively crave brains) with our milsim arsenal should make for a pretty unique experience, really. Bring on those dragons straight out of Skyrim, I say!

There will be plenty of information of their intent, purpose, origin and such presented in-game with their release. 

To address your question directly, this creature is composed of stone and mineral.

so i kill something ,smash its body parts into metal and such and build my home out of it,

e95829c459ca9a04d156aa84394bf1ef7c7335c0