[WIP] Epoch/Overpoch Weapon & Ammo Names/Classnames/Additional Info

Ganja

I got tired of looking at so many different sights for weapon information, many, if not most places, only have small bits of information. A List of weapons here, a list of class names there, maybe some ammo over there, rare occasion ya find class names of weapons and ammo together, and none are complete. And no one wants to help you get that info either most they do is either post the same incomplete info or will tell you to go look at the cfgweapons or whatever...more work to do on top of all that other work ya have to do on your server(s). So  I got tired of this and decided to make the most complete and accurate database of info I could gather. I decided to take the time (and it was a lot of time) to gather all the info into one place. 

This is still a work in progress, and may contain small errors (such as spelling)  but I'm 99% sure this is as accurate and the most complete info you will find in one place regarding weapon & ammo names and classnames that go with them.

This was made using MS Excel 2013 (.xlsx) and uploaded to my dropbox. If using MS Excel to view, you will have option at top of each column to filter what you want displayed, making it easier to find what you need.

As I said, this is a Work In Progress, and may contain small errors or incomplete info (but it's still better and more reliable than searching a crap load of sights that have very little info). 

There are currently over 875 weapons on this list.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkmnbgv6zc2rgay/Detailed%20Weapon%20Info.xlsx?dl=0

8TgSyNI.png

• 3 weeks later...

I can say the pooks are fine to add and you should be able to add the M240 Kits to the traders.

I use this method to make my traders..faster menu access and easy to use, also takes a lot of work off your database, and you don't have to worry about them running out of stock as this method gives them unlimited stock Our players really like how much faster and smoother this is.  Easy to add and remove items as well as easy to adjust prices