CoreyRo

I looked through the bugs list real quick, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before.

3/10 times when I dropped a floor from the crafted item stage, the floor would violently bounce back and kill me. I finally noticed that when I had dropped the floor (straight out of inventory, then number 4), 2 wood floors popped out at once, causing one floor to jump back towards the player. I repeated this on uneven ground, flat ground, hillside... it seems to be pretty inconsistent about when it happens, anywhere form 5 - 30% of the time. The only time it didn't happen was with the foundation in place.

If this is a condition solely because the foundation wasn't there, it could still be used as an exploit as a means of duping material 

Thanks for this all feedback or bug reports are welcome, but to let you know it has been reported before, and also what happens most of the time at server reset is those walls/floors that are accidently duped despawn so you can end up with big holes in your base if you used them.

Mendeck