Tipi's don't save on restart?

BlyFactor

My group and I have had a tipi on the TX Normal server for several days and most of the gear has saved. Earlier, some of the primaries we put in disappear, but that does not seem to be a problem anymore. Maybe when the tipis are first set up they are a little glitchy. I would put some trash loot in the tipi and wait over a restart to make sure it saves before you put anything valuable in it again. 

Yeah, I put one down earlier today on US03, put all the things I wanted to keep that I've found in the last 2 days in there, died, server restarted, came back and it was empty.

I kinda decided to give up until some things are fixed, if all there is to do is shoot people in their underwear and get eaten by dogs lol.. but if it's just bugged when the tipi is first put down, like the server needs to be restarted after putting it down before putting gear in it... well that's manageable for now.  Can anyone else confirm this is the case?  I'll go back and throw something in there and check it later to see for myself.

Yeah, I put one down earlier today on US03, put all the things I wanted to keep that I've found in the last 2 days in there, died, server restarted, came back and it was empty.

I kinda decided to give up until some things are fixed, if all there is to do is shoot people in their underwear and get eaten by dogs lol.. but if it's just bugged when the tipi is first put down, like the server needs to be restarted after putting it down before putting gear in it... well that's manageable for now.  Can anyone else confirm this is the case?  I'll go back and throw something in there and check it later to see for myself.

03 ain't legit...