Best DayZ Epoch Server Host

DayZRE

Thanks everybody for the help.  So dayz st is out for sure.  Now I am not sure if I want fastpoint, vert, or survival.  Vilayer sounds like a good option after I learn how the coding and stuff works. 

Vilayer is really only for those that never need technical support. Their response times are probably the worst out of all the GSP's I've tried except for HFB and HFB is no longer in business.

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone, I am currently with GTX Gaming and am not really happy with the way they do things.

As the last response here was back in January, I was wondering if anyone has an updated opinion on who has the best service hosting Arma 2 Dayz.

The only thing I like about GTX Gaming is that you can run Overpoch Origins mod which is great as I like both mods seperately.

I would also like to run Sauerland but GTX Gaming don't offer that map.

It would seem from the posts here that the choice seems to be between Vilayer, Fastpoint, Vert, or Survival.

I appreciate your input.

Cheers

:)

Hello everyone, I am currently with GTX Gaming and am not really happy with the way they do things.

As the last response here was back in January, I was wondering if anyone has an updated opinion on who has the best service hosting Arma 2 Dayz.

The only thing I like about GTX Gaming is that you can run Overpoch Origins mod which is great as I like both mods seperately.

I would also like to run Sauerland but GTX Gaming don't offer that map.

It would seem from the posts here that the choice seems to be between Vilayer, Fastpoint, Vert, or Survival.

I appreciate your input.

Cheers

:)

Depends where you want your server located I suppose?

It would seem from the posts here that the choice seems to be between Vilayer or Vert

Fixed that for you :p FastPointGaming are no longer in business

Vert always seem to come out on top of these types of posts, personally i've never used them.