Overpoch Origins Server (How do I get one?)

Liqu1dShadow

I hope this is in the right place? :/

I have an Epoch Server with Dayz.ST and I'm looking at an Origins Overpoch server with all three islands and Sector B but I cant work out how I get one oft these or where will host these. Google is coming up with mindless amounts of options but none are valid when I start going into into each website.

Anyone got any ideas, as I really wanna get off Cherno :)

Thanks

Aaron

You launch all 3 mods, use the Taviana files that come with Epoch, modify everything for the Overwatch vehicles and weapons to spawn.

I doubt Dayz.st will help, you picked the shitiest host ever though, go dedicated for all the options you want or try contacting Vert, they come highly recommended.

Thanks Richie,

When I email support there I get nothing, but the server has been stable and had no actual issues other than a move to 1.63, so not really needed support. when I did email them it took a week+ to get back to me and usually with a "Its your fault" type answer lol

Emailed GTX Gaming, at 17:21 today with a list of questions, and 17:35 they had answered them!!! emailed a couple more times to clarify and within 10 minutes had a response! They have Overpoch Origins as a 1 click mod and all the tools I need so I will give them a look as well. (and Vert :) )

Getting bored of Cherno and the full Taviana map feels like home :)

Azz

well service is worth money to me, I have been with them a week, they have answered each and every one of my many support requests (me being thick mostly), updated me on the spot, helped me set the server up and provided everything I needed to get the server live. would pay double the price to have that support behind me :)

Cant fault them one bit!

well service is worth money to me, I have been with them a week, they have answered each and every one of my many support requests (me being thick mostly), updated me on the spot, helped me set the server up and provided everything I needed to get the server live. would pay double the price to have that support behind me :)

Cant fault them one bit!

so do they have the 1 click overpochins ?? I was reading a few days ago in was in the works (not yet)

does it have the database updates  and all the house building fixes ???

I just manually set mine up with vert. however I dont know what scripts I need to add in.

sector b

vehicle crafting

house building

is that it ???