GTXTX01 Can't equip a lot of primary weapons

CamP

Starting last night I'm now unable to loot decent primary weapons such as the MK20/200. When I drag it into my primary slot, my character's animation gets stuck in a loop as he tries to pull the weapon from the crate. Also, a stranger bug. When I logged in last night my name would change to some one elses and I would be unable to move. I could chat as said person as well.

I can confirm that there are issues with the primary weapons looting. I need to test further, but it may be possible for the person who first accessed the loot to get the gun, but any following attempts will "lock" the loot pile. You can place items into the loot pile, but not remove them.

I found a temporary workaround, if you put the weapon on the ground first, then you can pick it up.

I would suggest against this if you're referring to placing your primary on the same loot stack then trying to pick up the new weapon. I did this and could not pick up either weapon.

I would suggest against this if you're referring to placing your primary on the same loot stack then trying to pick up the new weapon. I did this and could not pick up either weapon.

UH no. I mean when you hit inventory on the gun that is in a crate, you can drag THAT gun up into the "Ground" tab. Then swap it with your primary or put it in your backpack.

UH no. I mean when you hit inventory on the gun that is in a crate, you can drag THAT gun up into the "Ground" tab. Then swap it with your primary or put it in your backpack.

This works, however whenever I log out now, all weapons associated with my character are gone. Wherever they are stored. 

This works, however whenever I log out now, all weapons associated with my character are gone. Wherever they are stored. 

my character seems to be "saved" to a certain point.  no matter how many times i log in and out it or what gear i log out with, it reverts to that point.  Havent test buying and giving an item away yet, or dieing for that matter.