Turning on ACR

Tricks

Question

16 answers to this question

It needs to be enabled on the server not just client side. If you enable it anyone with out across would not be able to join.

Achmed means ACR not across, he's dead.  So we cant hold that against him, that or autocorrect fail :D

Dunno why BIS havent included ACR Lite in default OA by now, theres a thread on BIS forums apealing for them to add it, but thus far it's fallen on deaf ears.

I would get you the link, but it's friday, I've done a shit-ton of work this week, and thus im going for some zeds. :huh:

And besides, I'm damned sure you can work the search function on BIS forums :)

Ok how about this.... Can we add the guns to a safe gun list of some sort in InfiSTAR? I know there is an allowed_vehicle list but can we do something for guns?

All I really want are all the CZ guns on the bottom of the InfiSTAR list. I can live without the cool vehicles.... for now lol.

its not possible then. you could add the guns to the safe list in infistar however with out having the guns in the server infistar wont do much.

The problem you have is the guns just dont exist in epoch alone so its not possible with out additional downloads and getting your server provider on board