Heli Suggestion

DtpSlaya

First thing my group does on a server is get a radio, second is find a heli. From there we sell 3 cars, fix up an MRAP, and offer rides to people. 

If you play on official servers like for Mr.Fox or on unofficial-Balls Deep & Rednecks-. We shall be on those as well. Again we like to distribute wealth and weapons only because killing a bambi is no fun sport. If you Rp with us hell we will inv you to our TS and you can join in our escapades.

Shoot I forget yes please take out the Radar, it leads to easy money, though most vics we find we repair and drop off at the airports.

the chinook is coming with the new helicopters DLC in november (one armed with 2 gatlings, one unarmed) along with another modular coaxial rotor chopper used for different things like freight transport or vehicle transport.

i'm pretty sure the devs will add them :)

theres much more important stuff right now :)

the chinook is coming with the new helicopters DLC in november (one armed with 2 gatlings, one unarmed) along with another modular coaxial rotor chopper used for different things like freight transport or vehicle transport.

i'm pretty sure the devs will add them :)

Ahhhh Yea Boi!!

Not a pilot here but do Vehicles show up on radar in real life? Just wondering. I am think no because that would be crazy amount of blips on your radar. 

I mean, this is the future, but I don't think that's how radar works.  Maybe if some other technology was involved.

I think that only the hummingbird should have radar. It is the least durable heli in the game and it doesn't offer much protection from gun fire. It also uses gas extremely fast and has a small gas tank. So, I think radar would give it a boost to make it have the same usefulness as other helicopters. The Mohawk, on the hand hand, is so hard to take down. My friend has put several boxes of Zafir ammo into one and it just did not care. The strength of that heli is really high, so it should not have radar. Each heli copter should have strengths in different areas. The Hellcat has thermal, the Hummingbird has radar, and the Mohawk is extremely resistant to small arms fire.