[Release] Paint Vehicles

0verHeaT

try adding to line one

5 "" !"PVDZE_" !="PVDZE_veh_Colour" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamic......

another one in the list  ""Mk_48_DZ"" hehe

That's where it was until you told me to add it in that other  line! where i showed you? i am confused!!!!!! 

QUickly converting this to overheat file structure/ variable names ( SINGLE CURRENCY)

i use maca's right click:

class IRStrobe {
		class PaintCar1 {
			text = "Paint Vehicle";
			script = "call player_paint;";
		};		
	};

then change your vehicleColourPaint.sqf to

private ["_colour","_colour2","_playerWealth","_PUID"];
_PUID = (getPlayerUID player);
_playerWealth = player getVariable["cashMoney",0];

if (ColourPrice > _playerWealth) exitWith {titleText ["You do not have enough money to repaint your vehicle!","PLAIN DOWN"];};

_colour = ""+str((sliderPosition 5700) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 5701) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 5702) / 10)+",1";
_colour2 = ""+str((sliderPosition 6700) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 6701) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 6702) / 10)+",1";
_toPaint =  vehicle player;
if(_toPaint != player &&  driver _toPaint == player )then {
PVDZE_veh_Colour = [VehicleToPaint,_colour,_colour2,_PUID,dayz_playerName];
publicVariableServer "PVDZE_veh_Colour";
[player,"IRStrobe"] call BIS_fnc_invRemove;
titleText ["Vehicle has been repainted! Please wait a moment for the texture to update!","PLAIN DOWN"];

player setVariable["cashMoney",(_playerWealth - ColourPrice),true];
}else{
cutText ["You need to be the driver to change the color.","plain"];
};

put Colourprice to 0 if u want it to be free, since you probably pay for the item).

Hey Zupa, this didnt work for me! i dont have single currency, I did exactly as u suggested but when i write click the menu comes up and choose my colours select paint, nothing happens the paint screen stays on, changed it back to deafult it works great , I kinda like the idea of having it work from right click rather than scroll on the car, any ideas why its not working when i do the above?

Hey Zupa, this didnt work for me! i dont have single currency, I did exactly as u suggested but when i write click the menu comes up and choose my colours select paint, nothing happens the paint screen stays on, changed it back to deafult it works great , I kinda like the idea of having it work from right click rather than scroll on the car, any ideas why its not working when i do the above?

The above is for single currency, i would have to rewrite the normal one 2 then :)

So what your saying is the hole script is broken that everyone who try to use it doesn't work ? NO... you just dont have the know how to follow simple steps, so stop insulting the script

Oh no, im not insulting the script.. But trust me, i HAVE done exactly how it is explained.. It simply wont work for me.. I have the menu, i loose money upon buying, i see the text please wait, updating texture..

Then nothing happens..

My bad for saying that the script is wrong.. I just cant seem to get it to work.. Could someone help me with skype or such so you could see where i go wrong?

Oh no, im not insulting the script.. But trust me, i HAVE done exactly how it is explained.. It simply wont work for me.. I have the menu, i loose money upon buying, i see the text please wait, updating texture..

Then nothing happens..

My bad for saying that the script is wrong.. I just cant seem to get it to work.. Could someone help me with skype or such so you could see where i go wrong?

not all vehicles can be repainted, try it with different ones, and double check to see that you didnt miss any commas in the vehicles list in your variables.sqf, I have this running with infistar on a taviana server 1.0.5.1/taviana 2.0, if you want to see it working search for DTPGaming, title line says server speaks for itself i will be on later today, game name is same as here on the forums,

not all vehicles can be repainted, try it with different ones, and double check to see that you didnt miss any commas in the vehicles list in your variables.sqf, I have this running with infistar on a taviana server 1.0.5.1/taviana 2.0, if you want to see it working search for DTPGaming, title line says server speaks for itself i will be on later today, game name is same as here on the forums,

Yeah, i know not every vehicle is to be painted, but i've tried different (atv, suv, the chopper in preview), and none will change color..

Ofcourse i know it works, i just dont get why it wont work for me.. :(

I did every step. It should be right.. But its not.. I even deleted my server and made a clean one, but still no success :(

I'd hope someone could watch me do it, so they can correct me when doing it wrong..

Same here menu comes up, make the color i want pay and yet nothing happens i get the message wait a sec for texture update but no change. followed the steps to the t and double checked what i put in. i am running overpoch epoch1051 and lingor map 1.5 does that make a difference for this mod. really would love some help on this topic i see alot of others with the same prob

looks like you have the compile lines in your custom compiles.sqf for snap pro, i did this to and had the same issue you should have a folder called init, in your mission.pbo

open that up to find 3 .sqf's should be compiles, publicEH, and variables. paste those compile lines in the compiles.sqf in this folder, below is my init\compiles.

//Player only

if (!isDedicated) then {

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

BIS_Effects_Burn = compile preprocessFile "\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\burn.sqf";
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf"; //Run on a players computer, checks if the player is near a zombie
player_zombieAttack = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf"; //Run on a players computer, causes a nearby zombie to attack them
fnc_usec_damageActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_inAngleSector = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inAngleSector.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compile\fn_selfActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for self
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player_temp_calculation = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_temperatur.sqf"; //Temperatur System //TeeChange
player_weaponFiredNear = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_weaponFiredNear.sqf";
player_animalCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_animalCheck.sqf";
player_spawnCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_spawnCheck.sqf";
player_dumpBackpack = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_dumpBackpack.sqf";
building_spawnLoot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnLoot.sqf";
building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
player_fired = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_fired.sqf"; //Runs when player fires. Alerts nearby Zeds depending on calibre && audial rating
player_harvest = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_harvest.sqf";
player_packTent = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_packTent.sqf";
player_packVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_packVault.sqf";
player_unlockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_unlockVault.sqf";

player_removeObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf";
player_removeNearby = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_removeNearby.sqf";
VehicleColourPaint = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\vehicleColourPaint.sqf";
VehicleColourUpdate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\VehicleColourUpdate.sqf";
VehicleColourUpdate2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\VehicleColourUpdate2.sqf";
player_paint = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\player_paint.sqf";

hopefully this will get yours working