[Release] Walkers Zombies / Disable running on zeds

Zupa

hello,i have a question.i have setup this mod,but i got this.i see this message from server console"Wrong signature for file I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_code.pbo"

can you help me with this?

hello,i have a question.i have setup this mod,but i got this.i see this message from server console"Wrong signature for file I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_code.pbo"

can you help me with this?

Look at my response at advanced traders topics ( duplicate question). I'm the same guy : )

• 1 month later...

Well I read now the whole post, but I'm a bit confused...

Is it possible to make only a few Zombies walk and the other zombies run? 
So like 30% still run, and the rest ist wlaking.
Or maybe if its öpossible, to ad a Map with speeds and some percentage how often zombies will have this speed?
Like 60% walking, 30% running and 10% running faster than player, like they are on extasy?

Well I read now the whole post, but I'm a bit confused...

Is it possible to make only a few Zombies walk and the other zombies run? 
So like 30% still run, and the rest ist wlaking.
Or maybe if its öpossible, to ad a Map with speeds and some percentage how often zombies will have this speed?
Like 60% walking, 30% running and 10% running faster than player, like they are on extasy?

Yes it is theres a mod out there for that

• 3 weeks later...

This little edit will change the run speed of zombies chasing poeple.

Change in your compiles.sqf ( You need an own compiles.sqf ofcourse). If you do not, get it from the epoch pbo's: dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf and change the path in init.sqf)

zombie_generate = ....
wild_spawnZombies = ...

to

zombie_generate =     compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\walkers\zombie_generate.sqf";
wild_spawnZombies =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\walkers\wild_spawnZombies.sqf";

and place the following files in your missions pbo

https://github.com/DevZupa/Walkers

What did i edit?

I simple edited the zombie monitor, it force speed to 2 instead of 10 on chasing zombies.

Thank you for this! I don't have wild_spawnZombies listed in my compiles.sqf. Can I just add it? I'm trying to get this work with vanilla. I know it's possible because I played on a server that had it working. :-)

I appreciate the help in advance!

• 1 year later...

I have tried this on my server, but with no luck. I have done as you have told, but i cant really get it to work, any help?

My compiles.sqf looks like this

//Zombies
    zombie_findTargetAgent =     compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf";
    zombie_loiter =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_loiter.sqf";            //Server compile, used for loiter behaviour
    zombie_generate =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\walkers\zombie_generate.sqf";
    wild_spawnZombies =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\walkers\wild_spawnZombies.sqf";

I am running infistar.

7 minutes ago, sercanatici said:

I have tried this on my server, but with no luck. I have done as you have told, but i cant really get it to work, any help?

My compiles.sqf looks like this

//Zombies
    zombie_findTargetAgent =     compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf";
    zombie_loiter =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_loiter.sqf";            //Server compile, used for loiter behaviour
    zombie_generate =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\walkers\zombie_generate.sqf";
    wild_spawnZombies =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\walkers\wild_spawnZombies.sqf";

I am running infistar.

check: compiles.sqf must be the one you have in your mpmissions folder...\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\