Players dont move in Vehicles

Psygomin

my player cannot move vehicles.  the engine starts the wheels move all looks good but the vehicle doesnt go anywhere.  same effect with choppers.  any ideas as to where we could look to fix this.  it doesnt effect all players just most of them.

running overpochins (epoch 1.0.5.1)

quite literary just put it up, and about 4 days after we are at this issue

There is no request update button on your website anymore? Or am I just blind :)

Email him with the email address you bought your license with. Or pm him on here with your email address. Prolly faster with email. And if you use yahoo ask for a new email and not a reply as for some reason (at least with me) the attachment isn't available to down load with a reply

Off topic but the latest version of infistar I got (21092014IAHAT335C) made plotpoles unusable, whenever someone tried to place a plot pole it would go through the animations but nothing would be placed and then massssive desync would ensue. Any ideas of how to fix this?

Reverting to my old version would seem like a good idea right....I got a script restriction #143 for changing clothes in the more stable version I was using before the latest update (which is indeed fixed in the one with the plot pole problem) Any idea how to fix the issues for the clothes changing kick or the plotpole and desync problems would be lovely... OH before i forget -> the member for the clothes problem but this did not help me as my AH.sqf does not contain the line "CharacterID has been set to Player!".