SDI SATAN

SDI Clan recruiting new mature active players

Disrespectful Inc is now recruiting for experienced survivors/bandits to form an elite tactical clan that are prepared for battle at the drop of a hatchet.

Our primary purpose is to engage hostile environments as a unit, in order to gain infamy for the clan.

Gritty play style is encouraged in our recruiting, people not afraid to get their hands dirty and dont shy away from battle...

We are looking for committed players who are willing to put in the work to advance the clan, but this is where you will be rewarded, the more you put into the clan the more you will get out of it.

On a lighter note, we are a bunch of guys who have fun and enjoy a laugh... often at each others expense smile.png We seek players with a certain type of attitude that compliments our existing group...
We encourage you to join our Teamspeak at sdi.teamspeak3.com and have a laugh with us, share some war stories and see if we are the clan for you...

The clan has a ranked structure... and we are currently seeking the right men for the right positions.-SDI Satan

Also we play other games too...    join us here sdi.teamspeak3.com

hows that ? i bump once a day ,if other ppl comment i cant help that .

You have 2 threads open for whatever reason and this is general discussion not spam/advertise your clan recruitment threads all over. There is a community server section forum and you can use that to recruit people to your cult.

You have 2 threads open for whatever reason and this is general discussion not spam/advertise your clan recruitment threads all over. There is a community server section forum and you can use that to recruit people to your cult.

cult lol i love you too bud ..

Seems interesting. For some reason i have always played the DayZ series alone but seeing that the A3 Epoch is a whole new beast maybe its about time i played the game with a new angle. I am on UK time but will def jump on the TS tomorrow and see if you guys are on and will consider letting my underwear clad ass tagging along with you all.

Seems interesting. For some reason i have always played the DayZ series alone but seeing that the A3 Epoch is a whole new beast maybe its about time i played the game with a new angle. I am on UK time but will def jump on the TS tomorrow and see if you guys are on and will consider letting my underwear clad ass tagging along with you all.

great bro, hope to see you then

For some reason TS is not kind to me. Is there any other way i can make initial contact with you guys while i try to figure out why TS treats me so bad ..................... < insert really sad dramatic face here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Joseph Thompson
      Hello all,
      My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).
      We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.
      We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)
      You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please ensure you have one of the following programs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Team-speak
      Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.
      Age-
      Name
      SteamName-
      SkypeName-
      DiscordName-
      Playtime-
      And last one: Are you from the UK?-
      If you would like to contact me
      Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973

• By Forrest
      I am looking for a friend or group that can be on from 7-10 am GMT. I want to build a base. My email is [email protected], Skype is Forrest Perkins, steam is forrestmikeperkinskirk. I may be on from 10- 16 am GMT on the 18th of July, 2017 but I'm always looking for friends I can trust.
    • By harcosgoogle
      You will be allowed(permission) to enter vehicle in trader?

Group (F5 ) Only Allowed just?

So only your friend can sit beside him
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!  
      How to fix bug?

Can not join server.. Waited screen..119 sec laoding.. Not joined server

Thanks!
      10:08:45 SetFace error: class CfgFaces.man.ffaa_espafaces_camo_46 not found 10:08:45 Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.man.ffaa_espafaces_camo_46 not found 10:08:58 Client: Remote object 21:4 not found 10:08:58 Client: Remote object 22:0 not found 10:09:22 Client: Remote object 2:1198 not found 10:09:42 Client: Remote object 21:1 not found 10:11:34 Client: Remote object 21:6 not found 10:11:34 Client: Remote object 23:0 not found 10:12:19 Client: Remote object 24:4 not found 10:13:11 Client: Remote object 2:1219 not found 10:13:11 Client: Remote object 2:1220 not found 10:13:11 Client: Remote object 2:1221 not found 10:13:11 Client: Remote object 24:1 not found 10:16:30 Client: Remote object 2:1239 not found 10:16:30 Client: Remote object 25:1 not found 10:18:28 Client: Remote object 25:4 not found 10:18:28 Client: Remote object 26:1 not found
    • By ThatFellaNick
      Hey guys,
      I am having this problem where players log in and they are in old groups(like from the day before), not being able to leave said group, and not being able to receive new group invites.
      The group management is apart of stock Epoch so im really not sure where to begin
      I am wondering if anyone else has heard of this or had this problem.
      Thank you guys
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord