SDI Clan recruiting new mature active players

SDI SATAN

Disrespectful Inc is now recruiting for experienced survivors/bandits to form an elite tactical clan that are prepared for battle at the drop of a hatchet.

Our primary purpose is to engage hostile environments as a unit, in order to gain infamy for the clan.

Gritty play style is encouraged in our recruiting, people not afraid to get their hands dirty and dont shy away from battle...

We are looking for committed players who are willing to put in the work to advance the clan, but this is where you will be rewarded, the more you put into the clan the more you will get out of it.

On a lighter note, we are a bunch of guys who have fun and enjoy a laugh... often at each others expense smile.png We seek players with a certain type of attitude that compliments our existing group...
We encourage you to join our Teamspeak at sdi.teamspeak3.com and have a laugh with us, share some war stories and see if we are the clan for you...

The clan has a ranked structure... and we are currently seeking the right men for the right positions.-SDI Satan

Also we play other games too...    join us here sdi.teamspeak3.com

Seems interesting. For some reason i have always played the DayZ series alone but seeing that the A3 Epoch is a whole new beast maybe its about time i played the game with a new angle. I am on UK time but will def jump on the TS tomorrow and see if you guys are on and will consider letting my underwear clad ass tagging along with you all.

Seems interesting. For some reason i have always played the DayZ series alone but seeing that the A3 Epoch is a whole new beast maybe its about time i played the game with a new angle. I am on UK time but will def jump on the TS tomorrow and see if you guys are on and will consider letting my underwear clad ass tagging along with you all.

great bro, hope to see you then

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason TS is not kind to me. Is there any other way i can make initial contact with you guys while i try to figure out why TS treats me so bad ..................... < insert really sad dramatic face here.