Best Vehicle for Looting/Clan work.

Spitfyre

So I bought my Chinook and it's boss. Now for a land vehicle worthy of our survival...

We need something that's tough, not too slow over ALL terrains, carries a good amount of weapons/equipment/items/backpacks and a squad of men (5+). If it's got guns, all the better :) Just name the vehicle, why, where to get it and if u can, the price :D

shot guys!

They really need to balance the vehicles. They halved the Military off road from 100 to 50 and everything else is fairly rubbish. I use the Hummer_DZ as it hold 120 but they should really consider improving other vehicles to be more realistic.

For example the SUV camo holds 100 but the Toyota thing only holds 50 but they are the same size.

Don't even get me started on the OP 400 item armoured SUV, Yes armour, Yes a gun, But 400 items? Terrible!

Rant over!

Haha

If you don't want the armoured SUV, that has super vulnerable tyres try the usual hummer_DZ as posted above. The best truck is the MTVR they can take immense punishment and are still fast offroad. The Kamez is fast but is quite weak to any gunfire. 

The V3S is quite robust but is very slow offroad. Or add in the woodland camo landy it still has 100 slots. It is a good all round vehicle although not very resistant to 12.7mm as I found out one night  :P

• 2 weeks later...